• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SV Leaks and/or Rumours Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well that completely changed everything I was about to say. So it was all about the violet legendary?
Seems like it!

I can't tell if the one visible corner of the Gen 9 Pokedex file was an accident or an intentional hint at that (A hint which is impossible to make out because its too small which is why i'm leaning more accident but an accident not worth fixing because again can't tell nothin)
Feels intentional to me, but only to tease us and fuel the crazy speculation fire.

I’m lost- what here means the seven legendaries they teased was for one Pokémon? The “grape” image is not censored but I also can’t make out what it is. Lol
The grape image is the collage and there's no orange image there soooo...

I think I can make out Lugia, Groudon and Solgaleo, for sure.

Feels intentional to me, but only to tease us and fuel the crazy speculation fire.
I can already see people trying to use the super blurry colors to figure out part of the dex (It starting with the fire type color concerns me assuming its going the PLA route of Nat Dex number)

Seems like it!

The grape image is the collage and there's no orange image there soooo...

I think I can make out Lugia, Groudon and Solgaleo, for sure.
Really don’t understand if it’s all just been for one legendary, especially since they’re always revealed together and there’s been no mention of this being only for one yet. There’s also no orange file, while there’s files for the other things they’ve said they’ll tease soon, so overall it makes no sense to me to randomly not tease one of the two after saying it’s a continuation of the April hint, which was about both I believe.

Watch the file name be nonsense and it’s still for both. lol That’s just where I’m at right now with Khu- the forced “gotcha!” moments aren’t at all fun.

Watch the file name be nonsense and it’s still for both. lol That’s just where I’m at right now with Khu- the forced “gotcha!” moments aren’t at all fun.
I think it might just be a work in progress collage. He wanted to give us a hint as to which half referred to which legend since everyone was assuming that the ancient trio was for scarlet.

I think I can see Kyogre Groudon Lugia and Rayquaza now. I might even be able to put together the collage.

Naw, that's Primal Kyogre's belly. You can see his fins to the side.
No the bottom right is definitely Solgaleo. And someone on Reddit pointed out they've all been ridden, and holyshit, they're on to something, I'm just missing two of them now-

IbtQaRM.png

No the bottom right is definitely Solgaleo. And someone on Reddit pointed out they've all been ridden, and holyshit, they're on to something, I'm just missing two of them now-

IbtQaRM.png
Oh sweet, yeah this is does look like it. I knew the top right was definitely the player riding Groudon. Now I can see the real. Kyogre in the image too. So we are missing just Lugia and zekrom...

So all of this to tell us the legendaries are rideable?
Which would mean it’s not just for the violet legend, because that’s a gameplay function they would not only have in one version.

Unless the violet legend is the Pokémon that is ridden and the Scarlet legend is the rider, in some strange Calyrex situation.

This is far cooler than the color theory or, sorry, the ancient/alien theory

So regarding the gen 9 dex, these are my guess: charmander, pikachu, sandshrew, meowth (and perrserker?), psyduck, growlithe, tentacool, magnemite, chansey, hoppip, wooper, girafarig, qwilfish (and overqwil), sneasel (and sneasler), teddiursa (and ursaluna).

I want to know what they look like, though. Does this confirm the wheelie legend?
Yeah it’s actually far LESS information than anything anyone guessed. “someone rides the mascot” is not really a whole lot of information, especially because we can’t even assume the player character does based off some of the images there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom