• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Takoyaki's Random Weekly Polls!

INFO
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. She/Her
So about 15 minutes ago I had an idea to make a weekly random poll series!!
This post will serve as a central area for announcing results, topics, etcetc.
The polls will all be from Monday-Monday and will start/close at...a time I haven't determined yet!
The winner gets nothing except for bragging rights I guess?? If anyone wants to devise a prize please PM me or one of the F&G mods~
This is gonna be like the Splatfests from Splatoon, random fights about random stuff!!
You can talk in the poll threads while they're still active, but please keep it civil--forum rules still apply~

As for suggestions, they're absolutely welcome!! And if I haven't posted the latest poll, please ping me and I will get it ready to go!!

Anyways...good luck!!!

WINNERS:

Week 1:
Dogs 10, Cats 9!
Week 2: Winter 9, Summer 6!
Week 3: Snow Foxes 11, Polar Bears 7!
Week 4: Cute 7, Cool 5!
Week 5: Bright 7, Dark 6!
Week 6: Fruits 13, Vegetables 2!
Week 7: Art 2, Music 8!
Week 8: Villains 6, Heroes 4!
Week 9: Knights 3, Dragons 11!

FUTURE POLLS:

Week 11:
Mario VS Legend of Zelda (suggested by @CuboneKing!)
Week 12: Spring VS Autumn (suggested by @Artuditwo!)
Week 13: Digimon VS Fakemon (suggested by @helperman!)

Last edited:
So about 15 minutes ago I had an idea to make a weekly random poll series!!

Noo..... I thought they were random pools regarding the Pokémon franchise. ;)

Spring is just about the perfect time~...Winter just ended and Summer is coming!!
So... of course we're having a poll about it!!
Here it is!!
Good luck, and may the best season win!!

Well, there's not much difference between summer and winter where I live, except that in the summer it rains a little more and the winter isn't damn hot, that is, sometimes. And well, in summer there is more fruit at a lower price in the market Lol.

Furthermore, the Winter's cooming

Last edited:
WINNERS, POLL 3: SNOW FOXES VS POLAR BEARS
  • Staff
It's results time, everyone!!
The winner of absolutely nothing is....the snow foxes!! aren't they also called fennecs?? Anyways, it was an 11-7 win in the frosty battle with the Polar Bears~!
Thank you to all who played~☆
Next poll will...be something that I haven't decided yetΣ(・ω・ノ)ノ!

POLL 4 ANNOUNCEMENT: CUTE VS COOL
  • Staff
Off the top of my head, I came up with a good (hopefully!!) theme!!

It's Cute VS Cool~☆!!

Which do you like better? This could be clothes, characters, or Pokémon! aaaaanything~

Feel free to comment about your choice in the above link~!!↑

Thanks for playing, good luck to the best side!!

Last edited:
  • Staff
It's uh, been a week. Was just looking through the fourms and noticed this wasn't updated. Poll might exist idk but yeah.
また忘れたああああああああああああああ

I'M VERY SORRY, I FORGOT AGAIN!! ...need to make an alarm for this...

Uh, on that note, I think I'll set this from Monday-Monday because that's better for my schedule...

@Articfoxgamez thanks for reminding me, I'll let you choose the poll topic...?

WINNERS, POLL 4: CUTE VS COOL
  • Staff
It's an extremely late Results Time!! At a score of 7-5, the winner of absolutely nothing was...Cute!!

...I wasn't sure about that one, actually! I thought Cool was gonna win...but yay!!

The next poll announcement will be up shortly-ish!!

POLL 5 ANNOUNCEMENT: BRIGHT COLORS VS DARK COLORS
  • Staff
Another poll announcement!!?

...I forgot for like three days...but we're here now!! The next poll is gonna be until Monday, and all polls in the future will be from Monday-Monday!!

Anyways, this one is Bright Colors VS Dark Colors, as (sorta) suggested by @Articfoxgamez!!

I like bright colors more, but...we'll see who wins!!

WINNERS, POLL 5: BRIGHT COLORS VS DARK COLORS
Aaaaaaand results time!!

The 5th one was Bright Colors VS Dark Colors, and Bright barely won, 7-6!!

How has my team never lost yet!?!??! Yay for Bright colors, I kinda love them equally~

Next poll will be coming up right after this!!

POLL 6 ANNOUNCEMENT: FRUITS VS VEGETABLES
Yayyyy, another poll announcement!! We're at Poll 6 now!!

Somehow I made sure to remember this time :)

This one is Fruits VS Vegetables! I think we've all eaten at least one of those in our lives, right!?!?

I love citrusy fruit, so I'm Team Fruit!!

Aaaaaand Poll 6 is over!! Results time☆

The winner is..........Fruits!! Fruits beat Vegetables at 13-2, wow. That's the biggest loss I've seen so far!!

Thank you to all who played~☆ pineapple and orange are my favorite fruits, not to mention spicy peppers!!

Next poll will be coming up soon, although idk what it'll be~

Yay I came up with a nice neat lil idea!!!!!

This week's poll thingy is Art VS Music!! I'm on Team Music, but it's a REALLY tough choice, isn't it!?

I know some people on here who are actually musicians, and some who are artists too!! Do you hate your craft enough to wipe it from existence...or the other way around!?!?

Thanks for playing, good luck to the best side☆!!

*poke poke*

Not to bug you if you're busy Lisia, but just reminding you yesterday was Monday :notworthy:
Thank you!!!!! You're right!! Business is a not fun thing at times...(maybe it's Monday somewhere!!) I knew that I should have updated it but cooking and tennis and studying...yikes lol.

In honor of you nicely reminding me again, do you have anything you'd like to try for polls? Thanks Orchiddddddddd~

Thank you!!!!! You're right!! Business is a not fun thing at times...(maybe it's Monday somewhere!!) I knew that I should have updated it but cooking and tennis and studying...yikes lol.

In honor of you nicely reminding me again, do you have anything you'd like to try for polls? Thanks Orchiddddddddd~
no worries, it happens to the best of us!

If I had to make a suggestion... maybe Heroes VS Villains? Knights VS Dragons? It's ultimately up to you, but something like that could be fun I think. ^^

no worries, it happens to the best of us!

If I had to make a suggestion... maybe Heroes VS Villains? Knights VS Dragons? It's ultimately up to you, but something like that could be fun I think. ^^
What about Zacian VS. Zamazenta?
Those will be polls 8, 9, and 10!! Thank you both for the awesome suggestions~

Back
Top Bottom