• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Team Galactic Shippings! ;x ;x

Mars is, as I said, far too violent for him. In the anime, Jupiter is stated to be very jealous. I'm not sure what Saturn's sin was, but it's probably something along either of those lines.

...frankly, the only person he got along with in the anime was Professor Carolina.

DAMNIT YETI STOP GETTING YOURSELF BANNED!! ;-;
LOL.

I'm so sad the finale is over with. And no ships were ever truly made. I mean we had the commanders have some obvious obsessions with Cyrus. But it was never love, more of creepy obsessions because he's the most amazing boss ever!! But he's gone and the commanders (minus Pluto) are arrested, so it's like -_-;

Now you're making me ponder Mars/Lina Inverse. They both love to blow stuff up too.

...toss Excel Excel in there (even though she has a different VA) and you have next season's most explosive new comedy!

Now you're making me ponder Mars/Lina Inverse. They both love to blow stuff up too.

...toss Excel Excel in there (even though she has a different VA) and you have next season's most explosive new comedy!

Excel Excel makes anything awesome! Toss in some Hyatt constantly dying for even more fun! =D

D: Whatever shipping name exists for Cyrus/FRLG hero (who I call Leaf, because the girl is Fire to me D: ), it is my Platinum OTP. As seen by my current avvie.

bueno, deciros k me alegro de aber entrado en esat comunidad.
y hablando de shippings. a mi me gustan conjuction(marsXsaturn) y TBH(JupiterXCyrus)

Awesome. Although I should tell you that this is an English-speaking board.

But man! It's so hard to find Jupiter/Cyrus fans! I swear it's canon in DPA, at least on her end of things.

But then I think a lot of things are canon in DPA.

Anyway, created a new crackship, Charon/Madame Boss.

Jupiter/Cyrus is THE cannon ship(I support). Then again, maybe Mars/Saturn is cannon(I also support).

Charon/Madame Boss is a ship I would support(And do now).

Team Galactic is filled with wondrous ships. It's IMPOSSIBLE to pick just one. How about Charon/Petrel as a crack ship?

ConjunctionShipping(Saturn/Mars) FTW, it's my favorite het couple~
I also like AkatsukiShipping(Cyrus/Dawn).

TOMUCHABUSEShipping(Charon/Looker) is my favorite crack ship.

Sorry but i don´t know, i´m not speak english very well, but i´ll tried.

if you found a fanfic or fanart of conjuction or TBH tell me please, thanks
i support to Charon/Madame boss, is fantastic

let's see lovers.

Saturn/Mars is the hottest, and cutest.
Cyrus/Saturn is true and delicious.
Jupiter/Mars is the hottest yuri ship out there.

awwww this thread is fierce FOREVER!!

I shall now bring this thread back to life (Or not) LoL

I just wanted to say that I LOVE Conjunctionshipping and JupiterxLooker

But, seeing all the SaturnxMars fans on here, I'm surprised no one really took notice to the fact that, in the finale when Dialga and Palkia opened that big black hole, Saturn and Mars looked to be hugging?

It was really far zoomed out, so its hard to be definite. But, it looked to me like he was holding her. Anyone else notice?

Yeah he was holding her because otherwise she would have done a swan dive into the portal as well.

So I got DPA8. Oh wow holy cow are they pushing the Desertionshipping. AND the TBHshipping.

ohhhh so true, put there by cyrus who has a lack of emotion, trying to stop it all...

i wonder if he has a life outside this world domination thing, kinda makes it hard to ship him. ah well. he can have Jupiter

i haven't thought much about team galatic shippings but i'd say that i like saturn/mars,saturn/jupiter, and cyrus/mars

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom