• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

COMPLETE: TEEN: A Conflict in the Old Chateau

oldchateau.jpg

“Don’t go too far, Wasaki,” she said. “You’ll get lost.”

“Don’t worry, mom!” he responded. “I will just be exploring!”

The mother and her son were in Floarama Town on a vacation. The divorce had caused Wasaki’s mother to go on tour around Sinnoh. They were traveling with many other families using the same company, and Floarama Town was the next stop.

“Floarama Town is vivid and scented,” the tour guide said, but her voice was fading away as Wasaki explored away from the group. “As you can see, the citizens here care for flowers and…”

And her voice disappeared completely as Wasaki reached Route 205, and eventually Valley Windworks. Numerous construction workers were constructing wind turbines and dealing with wiring as well as more complicated processes that Wasaki didn’t understand at all. The wind didn’t make it easy for them to build whatever it was they are going to build, but they kept building away, which Wasaki admired.

“Hey, kid!” a female voice shot at him, and he turned around to face the female. “What’re you doing here?”

“I was just seeing the building of the… thing.”

The girl had curly blond hair, striking hazel eyes, and wore a dirty dress. She herself was covered in dirt. She wore what seemed like large shoes missing their heels, her arms were covered in dust, her dress was a little torn at the end, and her legs were smeared with mud.

“What’s your name?” she said demandingly, and caused Wasaki to speak out quickly in fear of being hit by a girl.

“Wasaki. I’m from Twinleaf Town. I’m here on a tour. I’m-“

“That’s enough info!” she laughed. “I’m Belladonna. I’m from Floarama, but unlike the other… idiots there, I don’t like flowers.”

She was no older than Wasaki, but her dominance seemed to be that of an adult. “Wanna go see something weird?” she said. “We’re gonna have fun.”

“Sure!” Wasaki said, almost forgetting that she was a complete stranger. “I came here for fun!”

“Follow me, boy!” Belladonna shouted as she ran past him, and sneaked onto the building site. Wasaki followed her; it was a new adventure for him. Breaking the rules gave him a rush of adrenaline that nothing else did.

The pair hid behind a building that was still being constructed, where Wasaki decided to learn more about the mysterious girl. “Can I just call you Bella?”

“No, that’s an ugly name.”

“How about Donna?”

“Uglier.”

“Belladonna is too long to say every time I say your name.”

“How about… Lado?”

“Why?”

“It’s like Lady, but better.”

Wasaki chuckled at the thought of her considering herself a lady, which in the mind of the child, was a very stuck-up, dress-wearing, fancy food-eating, rich woman whose hair towered above her but never reached her high ceiling in her huge mansion.

She sneaked into the building using an open window, when Wasaki heard a familiar voice.

“…is the Valley Windworks,” the tour guide said. “As you can see, it is still being constructed, but it will be an environment-friendly energy source. The ideal location of these wind…”

Wasaki started freaking out; his mom was surely near, and she will punish him for sneaking into a restricted area.

“…building is still being constructed as well,” the tour guide said. “It will-“

“Of course it’s still being done!” Lado shouted, drawing everyone’s attention to her. “We can see it!”

“Are you with the tour?” the woman said. “We have access to the area, but not to the building itself, please come out before you endanger yourself, honey.”

The open windows and door left Lado and Wasaki visible for everyone, including his mother, who didn’t seem to notice him yet. Lado took the chance to flee out of the scene, and when Wasaki tried to follow, he tried over a wire and fell to the ground.

He closed his eyes in pain. All the voices that reached him were a mix of alarm sounds, people gasping, running, and his mother screaming his name. He could see the red flashes through his eyelids, and he felt someone picking him up off of the ground, which he resisted at first, thinking that staying down was the safest thing to do.

He eventually gave up, and opened his eyes to see his mother’s face; she was holding him. Her arms wrapped around his entire body in a defensive way, her body was hunched over him, and her eyes were rapidly searching for a way out. She feared for her son’s life as she looked around, which Wasaki didn’t want to risk.

She suddenly threw him away from her, closer towards the door, as something had attacked her. The wire that Wasaki had tripped on was cut in half, and as soon as the wild end connected with her body, she let out an agonizing scream, one that would haunt Wasaki, and her body dropped to the ground as the power was shut down.

A construction worker picked up Wasaki and ran out of the scene, while the kid shouted and cried for his mother. “We turned off the power before she could suffer any serious electrocution!” he shouted, but Wasaki ignored him. “She will be taken care of! We called for help! Don’t worry!”

Shortly afterwards, she was diagnosed with a terminal sickness that was surely to kill her. They were informed that the cure was still being developed, and that she will most likely not live to see the day when it becomes effective. A few years later, Wasaki decided to start his Pokémon journey, become the Champion, and use his resources to fund and find the cure for his mother’s illness.

But what he was in wasn’t helping. The Old Chateau had Chimchar and a girl that needed his help as well. He thought about what Noah had said again; it must be true. He had to be the one that rescues everyone.

And he felt like it. It was his duty to help everyone. He couldn’t imagine himself being responsible for another incident of that kind, which is why he took it up to help everyone in need. Chimchar’s cries disrupted his thoughts, and he looked back to see his starter rushing towards him.

His smile grew wide, and he opened his arms to hug his starter as he jumped towards Wasaki. “I’m so happy to see you again,” he said. “And I won’t let you get lost ever again.”

He almost cried at the rush of his moment. The thought of losing everything he wanted to help scared him, but Chimchar’s return gave him hope for the missing girl, and his own mother.

Last edited:
She's the main cause, but he's the one who tripped on the wire, causing it to separate in half and to shock his mother, who was only inside the building to get him out.

oldchateau.jpg

Everything seemed to be going exactly how Wasaki wanted it to. Chimchar was back, and the girl arrived mere minutes later. The doors were open for them to leave, and the girl led Wasaki to them. She indicated for him to go out and continue his journey.

“Why don’t you come with us?” Wasaki said when he realised that leaving wasn’t the girl’s intentions.

She shook her head and indicated for him to go out once again. Wasaki sat on the ground next to Chimchar and faced the girl. Her face seemed to be human again; she was happy that Wasaki decided to stay with her, even for a few minutes. He knew that she was dead, a ghost, that she wasn’t human anymore, and getting out of the Old Chateau would make no difference. But it was a tragedy for a young girl to die this young.

But her existence also gave him hope. It meant that when his mother dies, she wouldn’t be fully gone. Wasaki had come to terms with the fact that his mother will die someday, even if he does find a cure. The possibility of her being around, even in a different form, gave him hope.

“I hope you don’t mind,” Wasaki started. “But how did you die? I will understand if you refuse to tell, or show, me what happened.”

“I can tell,” the girl spoke, much to Wasaki’s shock, and caused Chimchar to freak out a little. “My voice is ghost. He is Pokémon; hears what you can’t.” Wasaki understood what she was trying to say, and for Chimchar’s own good, he returned him to his Poké Ball.

The girl faced Wasaki. Her face became more human, and some of her features were finally shown. She had an innocent childish face, her eyes were eerie, and her skin was very pale.

“This, my home,” she said. “Papa’s Papa did it. Mama made trees. I play outside.”

Her voice gave Wasaki some calm feeling. He felt as if he was inside a safety bubble no one can burst. Her presence gave the Old Chateau a certain aura that caused the house to become less haunted, and livelier. She seemed to captivate everything around them. The wood beneath her, the doors, windows, furniture, grass, trees, and Wasaki, everything orbited around her.

“We have helper,” she said. “She play with me outside with Pokémon. I play with Pokémon too. One day, she leave to go to home. We have new helper. But we die. One day, he become angry. Kills Papa and Mama. I hide in room, but then Pokémon comes to me. He stay in shadow. Laugh. Cold. Helper comes in room to kill me. But Pokémon kills me. I stay here, home.”

Wasaki didn’t know what to say. She lost her parents at such a young age, and had to have with fear consume her until the moment she died. Yet she refuses to leave the place, or this grave, because it is her home. An admiration for her came over Wasaki; he would never be able to live in his home after his mother dies. It would be too much of a reminder of her.

“I’m very sorry this happened to you,” he said. “But you can leave. You can come with me and see Sinnoh. I’m sure it has changed a lot since you were… alive.”

The girl stayed silent. She shook her head again. It seemed as if the aura of safety was gone, and that everything returned to normal. The deadness returned to her eyes, the Old Chateau reformed into the haunted place it was, and Wasaki felt alone again.

“Will you stay here forever?” he asked, feeling sad for the girl, who nodded in response, but didn’t talk. He started to miss her innocent voice. “Well, I’ll visit you.”

She smiled, and Wasaki copied. He looked the doors to his right; he knew that he had to go out now. Staying any longer was not going to bring any good; he had found Chimchar, discovered everything there is to discover about the Old Chateau and the girl. Wasaki got up slowly, and the girl did the same, seemingly to send him off with an act of politness.

“I’m serious,” he said. “I will visit you.”

The girl nodded again and smiled, but it faded away when the doors shut themselves with a violent sound, with one of them hitting Wasaki’s shoulder and sending him crashing to the ground. His backpack softened the fall, but his arm hurt him greatly, causing him to hold it with his other hand. The girl turned her head rapidly and walked backwards.

Wasaki’s vision adjusted to the sudden darkness, and he saw an old man approaching the little girl. She was scared, and begged Wasaki for help with her eyes. He got up slowly, ignoring the agonizing pain in his shoulder, and stood in front of the girl. A faint laughter echoed in the building, the old man faded in and out of existence, and the darkness increased, as if no light could enter the building.

He kept walking towards the pair, while Wasaki struggled to find words; what could he say to a ghost? The man reached his hand, and it went through Wasaki, and although he felt no difference at all, he was too scared to do anything. Then the old man’s arm retracted, pulling the girl through Wasaki with it. His fingers wrapped around her face while she struggled to get away.

And they disappeared. The building was dark, the laughter faded away, and Wasaki stood in front of the locked doors, staring at nothing. He felt another rush of pain down his spine, followed by a beam of light that filled the house behind him; the doors had flung themselves open. He fell to the ground again and struggled to get up again. He tried to ignore the pain, but couldn’t; he was going to pass out.

Someone must protect him. He reached into his backpack for any Poké Ball, forgetting that he kept them with his empty ones. He pulled out a random one and threw it in front of him. The light began to form into a Pokémon, but his eyelids closed before he could recognise the Pokémon.

Roselia. i bet it. Not to Kyuu, he can change it. Nice chapter. Oldman Helper? cuz i seen him in kitchen.

oldchateau.jpg

The room was small. Wasaki’s eyes opened slowly, struggling against the light, even though it was dim. He was on the floor. His head pressed against the wall behind him, while his feet were almost at the door in front of them. Beside him was a Pokémon he didn’t recognise at first, but then realised that it was the one he sent out to help him.

Silcoon had evolved, but admiring it right now wasn’t an option; the Pokémon was worn out and tired, and Wasaki returned it to the Poké Ball as soon as he mustered the strength to. Chimchar and Beautifly were both too weak to help him right now, and that left him with just two Pokémon. Magikarp was surely too weak to battle, as she was just a newly caught Pokémon, leaving all of his hopes in Roselia.

He reached into his bag, struggling against the pain, and sent out Roselia. The Pokémon managed to somehow make the room seem less empty and provide Wasaki with the sense of security he wanted by just being there.

“I don’t know what happened,” he said. “We need to find a way to help the girl.”

Roselia nodded. Wasaki placed his hand against the wall for support as he brought his entire body to his feet; Beautifly must have been protecting him against opponents rather than herself. Attack marks were obvious all around his outfit and exposed skin. His right leg ached him the more he walked, and a large bruise around his knee was visible through the torn clothes. He exited the room and walked through the hallway he grew to recognise.

Roselia followed behind him, carefully choosing his steps and constantly on the lookout for any attackers. “Did you hear that?” Wasaki suddenly said and stopped walking, causing Roselia to copy his actions. The trainer turned his body around and started rushing in the opposite direction he came from, all while wincing in pain as his feet pressed against the floor harder than ever.

He ran for what seemed like hours, and Roselia was always there to hold him from falling to the ground with leaves that hovered next to Wasaki, and the pair eventually reached a single familiar room. Wasaki stopped by the door and breathed rapidly, mostly due to fatigue, but also due to the memories and nervousness. It was in this room that Chimchar had escaped due to something in the painting of the girl scaring him. He slowly pushed the door open, and his nervousness seemed to channel to Roselia, who pulled at him in a desperate attempt to convince his trainer that getting out of the Old Chateau was the best thing to do.

But Wasaki ignored his Pokémon and stepped into the room. Everything was normal at first, but Roselia refused to step in the room. He walked forwards, towards the painting of the little girl, which was back where it was. Roselia called out for his trainer in another desperate attempt to convince him that getting out was the best solution.

“It’s fine, Roselia,” Wasaki said. “We will get out as soon as we make sure that the girl is safe.”

He turned around to exit the room, but the floor suddenly creaked. His right foot sank in, causing him more pain than he thought imaginable. Roselia ran forwards, but the ground gave away completely, causing the pair to fall to the floor beneath them.

Roselia directed his blue rose to the floor, and it shined with a bright colour. The wooden boards split apart, and the grass of Eterna Forest crept in slowly and created a field of leaves that softened the fall for Wasaki and Roselia.

“Thanks,” Wasaki said. “But I don’t think I’ll be able to walk anymore. I can’t feel my leg at all.”

Roselia turned his head around constantly, while hid body followed. He looked around the room, scanning every item in it, and searching for something that Wasaki couldn’t recognise. He wrapped multiple leaves around Wasaki in order to protect him from whatever was in the room.

“It feels a little cold in here,” Wasaki said. “Do you think it’s because-“

Something in Roselia triggered when Wasaki mentioned the word ‘cold’. He summoned more leaves and targeted them at Wasaki’s shadow. The floor crumpled against the attack, and some splinters even hit Wasaki. The shadow moved away from Wasaki, and Roselia’s attack followed it into a corner, all the while smashing everything in the way. Vases and painting hit the ground and shattered, chairs flipped upside down and the table lost a leg.

Then a single leaf hit the corner of the room as if it was an arrow shot by a professional. There was a scream of pain, followed by a Pokémon flying towards the other side of the room. It seemed like a ball of a purple colour, but the Pokémon became easier to study when it got up. The most striking features were the red eyes.

“It’s Gengar,” Wasaki said. “The Pokémon that killed the little girl.”

Gengar grinned and walked forward. The old man appeared behind him, while the girl was at the far end of the room, behind the two. The man pointed at Wasaki, and Gengar rushed forward.

“Magical Leaf again, Roselia,” Wasaki ordered. “Be careful!”

Roselia summoned some of the leaves that cushioned Wasaki’s fall to his side, and fired them at Gengar. The attack glowed with multiple colours as it smashed against Gengar. The Pokémon’s rushed approach came to a halt, and he fell to the ground momentarily, but managed to get up once more. The man pointed at Wasaki again, and Gengar continued the attack, while Roselia braced himself to protect his trainer.

Last edited:
oldchateau.jpg

He wanted to, but Wasaki could not bring himself to collect his thoughts. The rush of events spiraled him out of sanity momentarily, and the battle before him, as much as his life depended on it, was not his top priority; the ghost girl was. Saving her became his everything that was important to him, even though he had no idea how to do it.

A cry of pain snapped him back into reality. Roselia was on the ground in front of Gengar, whose fist was fading a shade of purple away; it must have just attacked Roselia. It was his fault; ordering an attack should have been the first thing to do, and Roselia being his last Pokémon, besides Magikarp, almost erased all kind of hope.

Thankfully, Roselia was still able to battle, and he brought himself up again, ready for an order.

“Stun Spore!” Wasaki said desperately, but his order proved useful. Roselia put his two flowers together and extended his arms to Gengar. The pollen from the roses mixed in different quantities, and a yellow ball formed between them.

Roselia grinned; everything happened in a matter of seconds, and the close proximity meant that the attack was sure to hit. The pollen exploded, sending yellow spore flying towards Gengar face. It traveled towards Gengar’s close body, and attacked vital parts of it, causing the paralysis to take effect. The old man seemed displeased with the turn of events; Wasaki had the upper hand now.

“Leech Seed!” he ordered again, and although his thoughts were a little more processed, the focus remained on the girl. Had she been a normal girl, Wasaki would have run towards in the most heroic and foolish manner in an attempt to save her, but being a ghost guarded by another against her will meant that anything could happen.

He returned his focus to his Pokémon. Roselia was waiting for another order, while Gengar suffered in his paralysis with seeds that sucked his energy attached to him. Wasaki had been lucky enough for that turn of events to happen, but he had to rely on more than luck.

“Magical Leaf!” He ordered Roselia’s most powerful attack, even though Gengar wouldn’t receive much damage from it; but it was Roselia’s strongest attack.

The Pokémon summoned more leaves towards Gengar, though this time he used the trees outside the house. The leaves broke through the windows, shattering their glass, and flew towards Gengar’s back.

The old man muttered something inaudible, and Gengar seemed to react. Even though Roselia’s attack collided first, and caused Gengar to almost lose it’s footing, the Ghost used the push of the attack to land another Shadow Punch.

His first glowed with the same shade of purple it did before as it became more solid. It was hanging to the side, and instead of pulling it back, Gengar pushed it directly towards Roselia’s midsection. He let out another scream of pain, and fell to Wasaki’s side, twitching and shaking.

Wasaki reached out to his Pokémon, and found him very cold; Gengar was trying to kill it. Roselia got up once again, and seemed prepared to continue the fight, even though his legs were shaking and struggled to keep up his weight.

At that moment, Wasaki felt ashamed. Roselia was able to stand after so many terrible attacks, but Wasaki was still on the ground, amongst the leaves Roselia summoned to save him from the fall.

“You don’t have to keep fighting, Roselia,” Wasaki said. “You’re too tired.”

The Pokémon looked at his trainer with pleading eyes, and he suddenly fell to the ground; Gengar had managed to attack him again, and Roselia was no longer able to defend his trainer. Out of fear for his life, Wasaki returned him to his Poké Ball, and waited for some turn of events that would help him.

And then it happened.

The windows and wall behind the old man began creaking loudly, but Gengar blocked Wasaki’s vision. The sound grew louder and louder, and there was a shattering sound.

Everything was too familiar to Wasaki. The place was flooded with water, and he was dragged away by the current towards the wall behind him, and smashed into it. He couldn’t remember when he experienced this before, but the sight brought the memories flooding back.

The water slowly crept away, to reveal a Prinplup standing in front of a struggling Gengar.

“Metal Claw!” a familiar voice ordered. “You better do what I taught you to!”

Prinplup’s wings solidified to become steel, and he jumped towards Gengar. He drew them together, and crossed them before his body. As soon as they were close enough to hit Gengar, Prinplup slashed the first one across the Pokémon’s body, causing it to fly back and fall violently against the ground.

“Now!”

Prinplup slashed the other wing.

The ground beneath them suffered an obvious mark across the surface, but Gengar wasn’t there; the Pokémon had disappeared as soon as the second part of Prinplup’s attack started.

“Are you going to dust off your clothes now as well?” he said.

“Noah? Why did you come back?”

“It’s not important,” Noah said. “This is the last time I save you. You can either go out with me, or stay here with your non-existent ghosts.”

Wasaki looked at the area behind Noah. Everything was misplaced due to the rush of water, and the windows were all broken with glass scattered all across the wooden floor. The wall suffered no damage, at least not ones that can be noticed from that distance. Some of Roselia’s leaves were stuck to Wasaki’s clothes, and he remembered that he was still on the ground.

“I think I’m ready to go out,” Wasaki said as he got up. “I’ll just collect some of my stuff.”

“I’m not waiting,” Noah said, and began to leave. “I want to battle you as soon as I get my second Badge.”

Wasaki waited a minutes for Noah to leave through the broken windows before he collected his scattered items and placed them in his bag. Even though he felt like it, he had to check whether the girl was safe or not. The ghosts in the room were no longer there, but he knew that she had to be around the house somewhere. The most important part was that the area seemed safer. There shouldn’t be any more threats to Wasaki or his Pokémon; it was just one last detail to take care of before he continued his journey.

Last edited:
okay the next would be the alst chapter i guess? then another noah & wasaki fic? if yes on the last and no on the first, YAY!

The next should be the last chapter, yes. It was going to be longer, but I had a change of mind halfway through, and decided to think of another ending, which is why I went on a semi-hiatus. There will be another story, but not right after it, even though the first chapter is done.

And I refer to them as "Wandering Universe" stories, based on how Noah was wandering through Mt. Coronet.

... and wasaki through the chateau. okay! I await the next Story... I guess it will be a sequel to mt.coronet, or, prinplup's backstory, which only we have hints so far.

It will be set after Journey out of Mt. Coronet, but a LONG time after it. Not that long, but still long...

oldchateau.jpg

Chimchar, Beautifly, and Roselia were all unusable anymore, but Wasaki was convinced that he would no longer run into any problem or opponent, though he still worried about the fact that his only available Pokémon was Magikarp. He kept on walking towards the room, which must’ve been the girl’s room when she was alive, since it had her portrait.

He left the room he was as the last traces of water were absorbed by the exposed grass underneath the wooden boards. Noah must be gone by now, and he had to quicken the search in order to meet their scheduled battle. He rushed forward as fast as his damaged body could carry him. Climbing the stairs proved just as painful as running, but he moved forward towards the room he wanted to reach, trying his best to ignore the pain.

Chimchar would have tried to help him in this situation, and Beautifly did help him when he was injured, she even evolved to protect him, and he regretted missing the moment when his first evolution happened. Roselia also played a big part in protecting him when he was weak. Even Noah’s Prinplup saved his life.

Wasaki remembered what Noah had said again. He had to try and help everyone but himself; he became a burden throughout the time he was in the Old Chateau. He again recalled how three of his Pokémon fought for him until they couldn’t anymore, how Noah expressed great dislike for everything Wasaki was doing, how his actions in the past caused his mother to count the days to her death, and he stopped his walk up the stairs.

He could’ve put his Pokémon or Noah and his Pokémon in the same danger he put his own mother in. He sat down on the steps, put his head between his knees, and started crying. Instead of helping one dead girl, he had endangered a lot of lives, including his own. His mother would be devastated if she had to spend her last days alone, and he knew it was true no matter how self-centered the idea was. The whole journey was to help her, but she could still die while he was away, only for her body to be discovered by a random person who didn’t know the kind of person she was.

He blamed himself for everything that had happened and even beyond it. His mother’s divorce could not be related to him at all, but he still blamed himself in that moment. Wasaki had to stop his journey; his mother needed him. And at his weakest moment, he felt a hand resting on his shoulder. He lifted his head up, and then turned it around. The girl stood on the steps behind him and showed concern in her eyes.

“Thank you,” she smiled. “Visit.”

And she faded, but her touch was still on Wasaki’s shoulder. He didn’t know what to think; he did help the girl he set out to, and he somehow managed to do it with no causalities. The feeling was familiar, but very strange. A few simple words made him forget all the self-doubting thoughts he filled his mind with. Wasaki wiped his tears away and got up; he had to carry on, he had to find a way to save his mother. Giving up was not an option.

He limped down the stairs, which was just as painful as climbing them, if not more. The doors were slightly open, and the woods outside invited him. He walked slowly towards the enterance, and walked out onto the grass of Eterna Forest. A few more steps, and he spotted the exit towards Route 5. It was worth it; saving the girl, however it was done, was worth it.

His thoughts kept him company until he reached Eterna City, and he rushed towards the Pokémon Center, where a worried nurse noticed all the injuries he had sustained and guided him towards a room where he could rest. But all these events didn’t matter to him, and he regarded them as a rush of minor occurrences that could not compare to what had happened in the Old Chateau.

The day was ending, and battling Noah has to be done now. A clock indicated that he had spent more than two hours resting on a hospital bed that was designed for injured Pokémon. Noah must have finished his battle more than an hour ago, and he must be waiting for him outside the Gym.

Wasaki took off his torn clothes, changed his bandages, and put on a different outfit he had in his bag. Everyone was healed, and this battle should be perfect for him to move on with his journey. He walked out of the Pokémon after a friendly conversation with the nurse who helped him, and as expected, Noah was waiting for him.

“At least you got out of that house,” Noah grinned. “I don’t care what happened to you there; I won’t allow you to beat me again.”

“Don’t worry,” Wasaki laughed. “I should still be a challenge.”

“You never was a challenge,” Noah said, even though he had lost to Wasaki two times already. “Prinplup, this is your chance to redeem yourself!”

The familiar Pokémon emerged out of the Poké Ball, and prepared for a relentless assault on whatever Pokémon Wasaki send out. “Chimchar!” Wasaki called out as he threw his Poké Ball. “Come on out!”

“Bad choice! BubbleBeam!” Noah ordered as soon as Chimchar was on the field; he had to win, no matter what had to be done.

Prinplup seemed to share his trainer’s thoughts. He inhaled deeply, and let out a fast stream of bubbles as he exhaled a second later. Chimchar jumped and ducked some of them, but the majority popped against the Pokémon and sent small droplets of water flying towards the Pokémon. Prinplup grinned; this was a sure win.

Chimchar’s attacks were almost useless against Noah’s Pokémon, and he was defeated quickly. “You did good, Chimchar,” Wasaki said as he returned his Pokémon. “Roselia, finish this!”

Noah grinned; this was Wasaki’s strategy all along, to take out Prinplup and leave both of the trainers without their strongest Pokémon.

“Prinplup, return,” he withdrew his Pokémon and produced another Pokéball. “Staravia!”

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom