• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia The 100 Mafia (Endgame - Mafia and Independents Victory)

Should there be a 24 hr extension on Day 2?

• Yes

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 6 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I said I'm siding with town. I have been the whole game.
But we have no way to prove that you are not scum that's just lying as you say this.
You've been scum at least once now, you should know how scum thinks now; we've been scum before, too, and know as well; we can tell that scum!you could've said these as easily as indep!you would.
I asked him questions, how is that scummy? I ask players questions often.
You asked too many questions only to ME. That's what's scummy.

I messed up yet again. I wish I could find proof to prove my innocence. I was tunneling ME then, I did the same on Hellcrow in Paragon.

I thought I was going alright, then I mess up. Oh well, no way of learning without mistakes.

I just hope you believe my innocence and help yourselves. I don't know how to defend myself, because I haven't been independent before. So, now I'll just hope that you take my word for it.

I messed up yet again. I wish I could find proof to prove my innocence. I was tunneling ME then, I did the same on Hellcrow in Paragon.

I thought I was going alright, then I mess up. Oh well, no way of learning without mistakes.

I just hope you believe my innocence and help yourselves. I don't know how to defend myself, because I haven't been independent before. So, now I'll just hope that you take my word for it.
I don't take your word for it. Makin mistakes does not a baddie make, but it sure doesn't help your case

Alright, Ninja-y then. My point still stands.
Not exactly. From MM flip we know the nightkills are ninja unless he were to make them strongman.
The trackable thing we wanna catch someone doing is the roleblock.

My post was sarcastic. Settle down...

Because of your claim Mido. I know I can't really talk though, because my claim does seem suspicious to you guys. Honestly, right now, I'm not sure who to lynch. (I haven't survived this long in a game before. xD)
Yourself :p

I 100% realize how scummy my claim is. I would have rather not because I hate that part of claiming but in the end I had no choice.

This reads like a warning. :eek:
LOL. Seriously though I don't mind. I actually feel happy at the fact that I'm being considered.
Yet saying that a scummy post is just sarcastic isn't that good of a defense. It doesn't help you look townier...

Indeed. Consider the difference between what I posted and what she did...
Play it safe and kill me I guess. Would prefer some other unconfirmed (Jsach may not be lying), but if you only feel comfortable killing me, Scotty or Sigurd, it should be me.

Also please consider claiming publicly who you'll kill before night ends.

I think we can also do some night action coordination:
@leetic; consider protecting yourself. Will explain why. Else, idk, whoever.
@jackatlasred; please DON'T track leetic. Midorikawa/Elementar seem to be the best targets.
... please follow this plan; mafia will either block-kill leetic to get rid of him (can't be helped) or block jackatlasred because a tracker result could be devastating for them if he picks the roleblocker. And if jack is blocked, it means doctor will go through, which may be used to either get leetic to survive more, heal JJJ or whatever else.
Okay Zexy a few things wrong with this. If you're town then you are worth much more than Sigurd. Wow I sound like a horrible person there Seriously though I rather see sigurd killed than you.

Second under all circumstances-leetic should heal JJJ. Or well attempt to. That way on the off chance that mafia decides to nightkill him, nd we still end up with trouble finding them, then at least we don't need to worry about anymore double nightkills.
I'm not Godfather.

I was adamant in the FA lynch when others were preferring ME, and I still can't remember any interactions with ME in the first place. Everyone's saying I had scummy interactions with him, but I can't remember anything. May someone please provide some evidence so I understand.
When was anyone lynching between FA and ME???

Also on a random note after FA died, to me the game became like this:

coderealizegroup.jpg
p

Being the only girl makes this like a harem :p

@Zexy You're the one on the far right because I feel like you're doing this to me right now:

2015-06-19-234259.jpg

Feel ashamed of yourself! Though also feel proud because Saint-Germain is my favorite

I’m kinda willing to believe Mido’s claim to be honest, she was second-to-last in claiming and could have thought of much better things to fake without huge CC risk by myself (who has softclaimed Jailor only 50 times already, she would never fake Jailor because it sounds scummy anyway).

Would only consider lynching Mido after we are done lynching at least 1 scum between Jsach/Elementar, starting with Elementar. If I had some more time I would check how he interacted with DB/Caps in the other game and if he had similar interactions with MM/ME/FA this game, but I don’t have said more time :(

Also, Mido, I’m not more worth than Sigurd as things are; not at all. Sigurd is clear, I am not. You can suspect me till the end of time, the tinfoil hat theory of me being scum will always be there; with Sigurd that can’t be the case. And town!you should’ve followed this logic through and be willing to sacrifice yourself, but anyways.

I just feel like we shouldn’t tell the doctor what to do as scum can see it, but the idea of him protecting JJJ isn’t bad. @leetic; if you are here, consider changing your target accordingly, especially if Elementar isn’t around during these 15 minutes before the end of the phase.

And wow those anime pics are nice and indeed kinda describe the situation somewhat "accurately", thanks for posting Mido :3

I didn't vote for my scum buddies once in President Mafia guys. I was scum then, not now.

I didn't need to role-claim, but I wanted to do it early so it wouldn't look as bad. I am an independent with no roles, so I'm no danger to anyone. Vote for me if you like, but you'll be wasting a day phase.

Day 6 (Lincoln's Memorial)

Doctor Tsing met with the guards. With both of the Wallaces dead, Mount Weather needed new leadership, and she knew she was best for the job. She spoke,

"We need to finish off the Coalition once and for all. Arm the missile. Send it to TonDC."

---------

Grounders and Arkadians poured out of TonDC. The bloodshed that had just taken place proved their alliance to be too fragile. The Coalition was over and each clan went their separate ways. Only two people remained in order to bury the dead.

Lincoln brushed Octavia's hair to the side of her lifeless face. She deserved better than this. They all did,

"Yu gonplei ste odon, Oktavia kom Skaikru"

Lincoln cut off her braid before he and Kane lifted her into grave, unaware that they were about to need their own. The missile descended upon them and TonDC went up in flames.

Dear Zexy,

The-100-season-2-episode-2-Kane.png

You are Marcus Kane!

Marcus Kane

"One decision does not define a man."

Though always well-intentioned, your adherence to the law had caused major problems during the oxygen crisis aboard the Ark. Through the many disasters that directed the station to its eventual return to Earth, you found redemption in saving as many lives as possible. Though you initially try to establish law on Earth, you are slowly coming to the conclusion that here on Earth, nothing is black and white.

Due to your heavy adherence to the law, you are the jailor. During the day you may reply to this message with Jail: [User]. If there is a no lynch, both you and this user will be silenced for the night and may only communicate privately in a jail quicktopic I will make. It is encouraged to log out of quicktopic and use an anonymous guest name (this CANNOT be your, or any, character's name) in order to keep your identity secret. At any point in the night you may send me a message that says Execute. This will kill the prisoner, bypassing any doctor protection. Be sure to think before you submit the execution, because once it is sent, it may not be taken back.

You are aligned with the Coalition. You win when Mount Weather and any other threats have been eliminated.

Zexy has died. He was aligned with the Coalition.

Dear Mighty Eevee,

latest

You are Lincoln!

Lincoln

"We've all got a monster inside of us, Clarke, and we're all responsible for what it does when we let it out."

A warrior of the Woods Clan, you always have questioned the merciless ways of the grounders. You save Octavia's life after she falls down a hill and injures her leg. Your kindness is soon repaid by Bellamy kidnapping you for information on the grounders. During your days of torture, the only person who treated you like a person was Octavia. After she helped you escape, you two became lovers. You will stop at nothing to protect her, even risking your own life and betraying your people. After Octavia takes a poisoned arrow if the final battle with the grounders, you take her back to your clan, saving her life at the cost of submitting yourself to execution. Though saved from your execution by Octavia's hostage trade, you two must now set your sights on Mount Weather in order to free both of your people.

Due to your relationship with Octavia, you two are masons. You will share a Quicktopic in order to discuss.

You are allied with the Coalition. You win when Mount Weather and any other threats are eliminated.

ImScotty has died. He was aligned with the Coalition.

It is now Day 6. This phase will end at 00:00 EST Sunday May 22.

Today has the potential to be a MYLO situation. Some, but not all, mislynches can cause this.

Also JJJ you realize that by killing Zexy we have inactive Sigurd, leetic who isn't very active, a sketchy indep claim, inactive Jack, inactive Jsach, My sexiness, and you. Scotty was the only other active player and mafia killed him. Unless that was you and mafia killed Zexy. Either way you killed an active. Can you see why I suggested the sketchy indep and an inactive? Guess it's just us talking now.

And in memory of Zexy

tumblr_inline_o2jyrmdlD11ti5j8k_500.jpg

Also JJJ you realize that by killing Zexy we have inactive Sigurd, leetic who isn't very active, a sketchy indep claim, inactive Jack, inactive Jsach, My sexiness, and you. Scotty was the only other active player and mafia killed him. Unless that was you and mafia killed Zexy. Either way you killed an active. Can you see why I suggested the sketchy indep and an inactive? Guess it's just us talking now.

I killed Zexy.

It isn't ideal to have to kill an active contributor that I had a town read on, but it was a better option than killing a confirmed townie. Even if they're not participating as frequently, we know there's no reason to lynch Sigurd at all. That inherently narrows the suspect pool and I think that's more valuable than Zexy's voice (no offense intended to Zexy, I think a confirmed townie is more valuable than anyone's voice).

I was never going to kill anyone who could be called "sketchy", I have to respect my own win condition too. If I target any scum player then I die instead and I cannot win the game. So I targeted a town read who was not confirmed -- as far as I saw it, my only good options last night were Zexy and yourself. I chose the stronger of my two town reads among you.

Obviously I will not have a kill in the next night phase. Given that DrumBeats has proclaimed this a potential MYLO phase, it is imperative that town lynch scum today -- not an independent. That's convenient for me I readily admit, but it's objectively true. To win the game, town needs to eliminate scum this phase. I will try my best to assist with that objective to at least end this game faster if nothing else.

Let's lay it out plainly:

Sigurd -- off the table, never lynch

~~~

Midorikawa -- Claimed vanilla. No possible night results.
jackatlasred -- Claimed tracker. No productive night results.
Jsach -- Claimed independent lyncher turned town singer. No possible night results.
Elementar -- Claimed independent survivor. No possible night results.

At face value I think Jsach's claim is the most believable. I just doubt that the guy, as a brand new player, had the wherewithal to make that up -- and I think it makes sense too. If his role was originally designed to get Frog lynched, then it cannot function with Frog modkilled. That means it must change. DrumBeats could have changed his lynch target to someone else -- perhaps the best option in terms of balance, but also a problem for the flavor of the theme. I get the impression that flavor is important to DB, because he's put a lot of work into all of the night posts and the theme in general. If he considered changing Jsach into a townie, then that'd mean he'd be forced to do so in a way that wouldn't severely disrupt game balance. The sort of town singer than Jsach has claimed does fit the bill. It was bopolis who had said that it doesn't sound like a logical town power role -- I'd assert it's not a power role. It'd be a crippled role. Giving Jsach to the town is itself a numbers boost, and that'd be offset by making his role pro-scum in some way or another. This variation of "singer" in which Jsach's role reveals information to the scum team given the right trigger makes sense in that regard.

Midorikawa's roleclaim is harder for me to believe because it'd make her the only vanilla in a game that otherwise appears to be thoroughly role madness. Moreover, I don't know why she'd wait so long to reveal that claim publicly. It's not a creative claim and I can understand people asking why she wouldn't just fake claim an actual power role, but that's kind of the point. If she's scum then she doesn't know what's left in the field (primarily through Zexy's role which had been long unclaimed) and cannot safely pretend to be anything. A vanilla claim is by definition the safest possible claim.

jack's roleclaim doesn't seem outlandish, but the results are so uninspired that it's really hard to support him for it. We'll see what his role did for him last night whenever he stops by next at least. I don't think MM's role implied that a tracker or watcher must exist, but at the same time it'd make it harder for the scum to fake claim that with any comfort. Perhaps that's the best thing going for jack -- his role claim was the most difficult hypothetical fake claim among the four.

Elementar's roleclaim is nearly as convenient and easy as Midorikawa's. We are forced to just believe him or not believe him at face value. I think his role is a bit underpowered if he is truly a pure survivor with no added abilities. As the reaper I am also a sort of survivor, but I have a semi-nightly killing ability that can help me reach my win condition. I'd have an inherent advantage over him, and that strikes me as a curious discrepancy.

I think the two most likely scum at least in terms of roleclaim believability are Elementar and Midorikawa.

So I was roleblocked. well at least we know they are role blockers. Also I say we lynch mido. I don't really know what to do otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom