• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Adventure of Champions: Sinnoh

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Why don't you?" Valencia asked, playfully nudging Danny.

"Sure, why not," Danny grinned. He started waving his hands and shouting "Hola!" to James, even though he mispronounced it just a tad.

"Uh-huh..." Travis raised his eyebrow slightly at Valencia, and then looked around. What's up with all these new kids here? He wondered.

Seeing some odd commotion with the tail of his eye, James looked to see what was going on. When he spotted Danny, he simply stopped walking and waved back awkwardly.

"I guess we should all get going for the lab, then, huh?" Valencia asked.

"Hm... somebody's not very talkative," Danny commented. "Anyway, I don't know either one of your names," he said to Valencia and Travis. "But you can introduce yourselves on the way. Let's go!"

Valencia pointed to the shoulder strap on her apron.

"Valencia," she smiled, "Or Valencia de Teselia, whichever you prefer."

As they seemed to continue talking, and being honestly quite bored, James decided to swing by and see what we're they doing out of sheer curiousity. He walked towards them, now being able to hear them talking.

"Nice to meet you, Valencia," Danny said cheerfully. Then he noticed the guy from a minute ago walking toward them. "Well look who decided to hang with us after all," he said, his grin widening.

"Travis Anderson," he said, steeping back a few steps as another newcomer appeared.

James chuckled slightly. "Well, I'm not one to be left out, that's for sure." He smiled. "I'm James, from Jubilife." James then noted, nodding. "Pleasure to meeting you all."

"Nice to meet you all as well," Valencia smiled, "I'm from Hoenn."

(OOC: Guys, I have to log off for the night now. ._.)

"Nice to meet ya', James and Travis!" Danny said. "So what are all you guys going to the lab for?"

((We can stop then, I'd suppose. No sense dragging Valencia along.))

"Well, I'm getting a PokéDex, as well as my first Pokémon." James smiled with glee. "And you?"

Travis gave James a small wave and nodded at Danny. We're all seeing the Professor? He's gonna have quite the crowd. He thought as he listened to the conversations.

"I'm here to get my Pokedex, since obviously I already have a Pokemon," Danny replied, lifting Buddy up higher as if to make sure nobody missed him. Buddy smiled and waved his leaf as a greeting.

"Hello there little fella'." James smiled towards the Pokémon, bending over slightly so he was face-to-face with the Chikorita.

"Yeah, I need one of those, too," Valencia commented, "It's a muy importante device for any Trainer."

"Chika!" Buddy said, extending his leg and bopping James on the nose lightly.

"He likes you!" Danny laughed. "Anyway, if we wait any longer I'm going to explode from anticipation. Let's go to the lab!" he cheered, running off before anyone could even respond.

James laughed quietly at the Chikorita's reaction before running behind Danny, just as exited as he was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom