• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Anabel/Rira Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anabel fodona

Caralho meu! Vai toma no cu! A Anabel é muito gostosa! É por isso que eu entrei nesse magnifico clube! Ela não é um homem não, é mulher mesmo e é muito gostosa! Ainda bem que eu entrei nesse clube.... Bom clube esse aqui, tomará que tenha mais membros porque esse clube é foda! É do caralho! Muito foda meu! A Anabel é muito foda! A Anabel é muito gostosa e é tudo isso!

Metal Sonic said:
Holy fuck! This shit rocks! The Anabel is very sexy! That's why I have entered this club! She's not a man, but a hot girl!! Yet again, this is why I joined this club.... This is indeed a great club, and I think I'll stay here because this club is kickass! It's made of hotness! Much fuck mine! Anabel is fucking sexy! Anabel is hot and I think that's all I really need to say! (my notes: very rough translation)

Well, welcome aboard, I am glad that you like Anabel! Let's not type in portugese though and type our thoughts in english... I mean, you want everyone to know what you're saying, don't you?

Well, welcome aboard, I am glad that you like Anabel! Let's not type in portugese though and type our thoughts in english... I mean, you want everyone to know what you're saying, don't you?

Bleh heh heh! Bleck!

Thanks for that translation. Metal Sonic, that's why this club exists. We all think Anabel is f*cking hot beyond belief and want in her pants. We also believe that her episodes where the f*cking best of the f*cking anime f*cking ever, and we wanted to see Ash f*cking get in her f*cking pants and f*cking f*ck her to no f*cking end!

But then again, we also f*cking wanted Brock to f*cking f*ck Lucy. Very f*ck.

My god! You fanboys and your girls. I mean, imagine if someone came over to the Max club and said that about Max! I would so totally faint... that would be so so so so bad. *blushes* But alas, at least we are talking about fapping to May. But still, wow... that's a lot of bad words. I think someone needs to wash their hands out with soap for typing that.

My god! You fanboys and your girls. I mean, imagine if someone came over to the Max club and said that about Max! I would so totally faint... that would be so so so so bad. *blushes* But alas, at least we are talking about fapping to May. But still, wow... that's a lot of bad words. I think someone needs to wash their hands out with soap for typing that.

There is no soap enough to stop me from an Anabel rant >:D

On the subject of May, I love how she got all possessive when TR attacked Ash and Anabel in the one episode :_D

*gets out a lysol pressure washer* I will disinfect you with the innocent-power that is Max! I will use the Max-attack to make you clean up your potty mouth. Wait, this is a forum for a girl that you guys apparently want to bone. Nevermind. *goes back to thinking NON SEXUAL thoughts about Masato*

*gets out a lysol pressure washer* I will disinfect you with the innocent-power that is Max! I will use the Max-attack to make you clean up your potty mouth. Wait, this is a forum for a girl that you guys apparently want to bone. Nevermind. *goes back to thinking NON SEXUAL thoughts about Masato*

My Lila will trump your Masato! Lila, assume the battle position! CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRGE!!!!!!

Wow, Anabel apparently is hot. Picsnao!

Apparently? How dare you! It is FACT!

117330438676.jpg

scott87 said:
Wow, Anabel apparently is hot. Picsnao!

I think this is the first time I've seen Scott87 admit to liking girls.

Also, "wow, anabel very fuck, very not man."

I think this is the first time I've seen Scott87 admit to liking girls.

Also, "wow, anabel very fuck, very not man."

Oh hell yes. Anabel has that effect on people.

We gotta pencil him in for an appointment at the Eterna City "Spa" run by Anabel and Gardenia. That'll set him straight REAL quick.

Wow, I come off a several day crack binge and I see this? My god, get off my case Satoshi-kun. You know that I don't like girls... you know me more then anyone else here... you know that already.

Butler, she is a cute girl, yes. Also... boogity boogity boo!

My eyes! Really though, that kinda scared me. all you people and your very fuck and sex and stuff, I just don't understand it. But whatever, you guys enjoy it so have fun.

Bleh heh heh heh! You shouldn't have translated it then :)

The Super-Duper Great Butler Man said:
Bleh heh heh heh! You shouldn't have translated it then :)

Gah, I was being sarcastic. That was a nice picture... just made me blush a little too much.

GAH! If you were looking to give me a nosebleed, you did a great job! Max swimming, always nice. :D But Lucario! Hawt! And Lucario and Aaron-sama together in the lake...with clothing being removed... *nosebleed*

GAH! If you were looking to give me a nosebleed, you did a great job! Max swimming, always nice. :D But Lucario! Hawt! And Lucario and Aaron-sama together in the lake...with clothing being removed... *nosebleed*

The REAL nosebleeds begin with the stuff you gotta pay me to get >:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom