• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia The Best Anime SpongeMafia ENDGAME: N is For No Survivors MAFIA WIN

I have a 1x self-targeting watcher, a bulletproof that turns me vanilla when shot, and miller. In addition, I posess the Krabby Patty secret formula, which gives scum an advantage if I am ever nightkilled. Thus, I've been trying my darndest to look as utterly unappealing for a nightkill as humanly possible. However, this has clearly backfired, so I'll come clean.

Upon further thought, this doesn't really make sense. If you are a self-targeting watcher and have a bulletproof, wanting to be targetted makes more sense to potentially find Mafia and prevent a Nightkill. Also, @DawningWinds said he has an ability that redirects all of Mr. Krabs' actions to him, but you claimed no targetting based night actions, so what would be the point of DawningWinds' role?

1. Minish -2x Bus driver, no name claim
  2. Dawning Winds - 2x doctor, 2x lie detector, redirects mr krabs to him, no nameclaim
  3. Tood - 1x bulletproof, self watcher, miller, mr krabs
  4. Deku - indep, 1x tracker, no name claim
  5. HumanDawn - gets results of role info, 1x tracker, 1x doc redirector, misc characters
  6. Vroendal - Roleblocker, no name claim
  7. Naga - 2x roleblocker, one shot double voter, no name claim
@Minish @ Vroendal what are your other roles?

My other passive ability was being roleblocked if Spongebob targeted me. Since I'm Mrs. Puff.

@DawningWinds update on why the doc failed?
It was processed, so I have no idea why it didn't work.

Also, @DawningWinds said he has an ability that redirects all of Mr. Krabs' actions to him, but you claimed no targetting based night actions, so what would be the point of DawningWinds' role?
I don't know if it's that I worded that claim badly or that you misunderstood it, but that ability redirects all night actions that are targeting Mr. Krabs to me, not all the night actions that he uses.

My claim -
x2 roleblock (Used?)
Neighborhood
Gives night fortune to someone who has voted me by EoD
Inability to be rb'd*

Upon further thought, this doesn't really make sense. If you are a self-targeting watcher and have a bulletproof, wanting to be targetted makes more sense to potentially find Mafia and prevent a Nightkill. Also, @DawningWinds said he has an ability that redirects all of Mr. Krabs' actions to him, but you claimed no targetting based night actions, so what would be the point of DawningWinds' role?
I claimed krabs D1 and used the watcher that night, under the assumption that scum would come to kill me that night in am attempt to get the formula. I ended up with no visitors, so I assume scum wasn't told about the formula's existence or somehow assumed I didn't have it..?

Either way, I had no other tools to use afterwards other than the bulletproof, so the best I could do after N1 was just hope I didn't get shot. If mafia had a strongman and I outed myself, I'd been 100% dead during later night phases, and I didn't want to risk that.

Incedentally, my scum reads are Vro, DW, and Naga.

I think he knows you visited him because he didn't say you lied.

----

Regarding the whole LYLO to MYLO thing, that puts either DawningWinds or Tood as Town because both of them have protective abilities. Funnier6 could have forgotten about DawningWinds' protection or Tood's bulletproof.
It also could've been me. My last 1x ability was to change a night action I target to the opposite of what it was, such as changing a kill to a doc.

It also could've been me. My last 1x ability was to change a night action I target to the opposite of what it was, such as changing a kill to a doc.

VOTE: Naga

Whatever. GG Scum if that’s it.

ENDGAME- N is For No Survivors! MAFIA WIN
Day 4 Final Vote Count

Naga (3) (HD, Minish, DW)
Minish (3) (Naga, Vro, Tood)

This was it, this was what it all came down to... In the crowd there was nothing to be heard but: "ESCALATORS ESCALTORS ESCALATORS ESCALATORS" and on the other side "EELS EELS EELS EELS EELS EELS". They had come so far, but the dice rolls.... EELS

Minish has lost the coin flip. She was Mrs. Puff the Boatmobile. She was not a robot.
1592356654055.png

Mafia have won the game

Living:

Vroendal- mafia
Naga10- mafia
Tood- mafia

Deku- third party who has lost the game

DawningWinds- town
HumanDawn- town

Thanks for playin! All role PMs are posted in the graveyard chat but I may post them here as well

GG! This was my first win. It was a true pleasure to play with you all.

Back
Top Bottom