• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat-Thread: Vol. 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think it would have looked right if I removed all but two of the top teeth.

Aside from it looking like its on drugs, I think it'd look ok.

I really like your Koffing avatar. Slightly terrifying considering I first saw it at 3 am in complete darkness but it was still fabulous!

Yeah, I like it the way it is. It's someone else's artwork anyway.

I never said I didn't like it...

I actually think I said it was awesome.

I think there is a quote thread in fun and games, and a quote thread specifically for pokémon quotes in pokemon video game. So yeah... ^^

That doesn't change the fact, that I do, actually, like shorts.

I got invited to join facebook. By a person I never heard of before. Kinda creepy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom