• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat-Thread: Vol. 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Afternoon everyone!
I'm going to get some fireworks!

PS-The only thing that can make me cry now is extreme pain.

Do you need an occasion for fireworks? ;)

Ahaha, me and a friend recently got rid of a bunch of fireworks, on a whim. We needed something to do, I had fireworks, he had a lighter. We went out to the middle of nowhere and almost started a fire, went deaf in our right ears, and received several burns on our legs; one bottle rocket hit me square in the shin.

Most fun I've ever had in one night.

I guess you don't lol I just typically need one since they're illegal where I live

Why do the Rolling Stones look like raisins?
*looks up ages*

Oh. Nevermind. They're almost 70. No wonder Mick Jagger can't get satisfaction.

Hunter Blade--first thing I saw when I clicked the thread was a pic of you (I'm assuming it's you) with a sword... so, obviously I lost what I was going to say originally and now I decided to say this: nice pic.

Hunter Blade--first thing I saw when I clicked the thread was a pic of you (I'm assuming it's you) with a sword... so, obviously I lost what I was going to say originally and now I decided to say this: nice pic.

Yeah, that's me. And thanks. I feel special for making somebody forget what they were gonna say. xD

You know what? I've been thinking... how lucky I am. I can go out on the weekends, wherever I want to. I like going to the beach at night, it's so beautiful. I also like going to a local gaming club. I like fireworks. I like to sit on top of my car with a friend at 1 AM while drinking energy drinks and waving to anybody that drives by. I like to go to the shooting range. I like people. I love the world. I love music.

brb psychologist

Tests screwed up today: Management.

Tests I will screw up tomorrow: Economy.

Tests I normally screw up: pre-calculus and biology

Biology is fun, but it's hard. Especially since I'm in honors.

Test I screwed up this year: Every US History test but the first.

I hate his tests. The class is really easy though, which is why I still have a 92 in it. Only one point away from an A

I also had a history test on the Vietnam war today. I think I did really well.

We are o World War 2. So we got awhile before that.

I think my teacher chose on purpose to show the holocaust video when our German exchange student was Not in class.

My book on the Vietnam war said 90% of all Americans have respect for Vietnam veterans. Maybe I should make a poll on this site testing if that's true.

It might have been true when that book was written. But more accurately, I believe it is true for ALL vets, not just the Nam ones.

Why would you not respect war veterans?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom