• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat-Thread: Vol. 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
They don't w ant you on the internet or bulbagarden? x_x
Also that video inspired me to record my first boat ride, with me driving the boat!

Also Flaming, that was trippy as fuck

Well this has been a fun, bonding community experience.

Next week we'll all do some yoga. :p

I know, I love his mind-fuckingly good stuff.

That's why you have to do stuff in disguise.
Then if they see your videos you say "this is my friend's account"
x]

Eh, don't have time to make videos. Though I was thinking of setting up a regular series of reviewing the latest news from BW.

I never seen the other Abridged with May. I have seen PokemonAbridgedFTW though. I thought it was pretty awesome. I'm about to watch the other one now

Potter Puppet Pals!
I use to have that song on my ipod a long time ago before yeah. Destruction.

Flaming: Also I noticed by the episode I'm watching now. I'm like "what is this?"

Yeah. Tho when I went back to watch the second time, I suddenly found all the non-jokes hilarious. Wierd...

In episode 18, how the hell could you tell that was LK?

Just out of curiosity, what are these abridged series that you are all talking about?

We've been linking to them. Go back a page or two.

Also, that DN one wasn't too bad... Not great, but not god-awful, either.

I mean, he did sound a bit like Zach and Cody, but considering they appeared only four times...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom