• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat-Thread: Vol. 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally some people posted again. Also, a ghost page appeared :O

edit: now it's gone. Once there are 15 posts on this page I'm sure a new one will pop up though.

I posted another Nuzlocke update, with nine new Pokémon.

I replied to your comment, Mijzelffan.

Yup. Although I'm going to play WindWaker some more, so I'll probably beback in an hour or so.

The thread is slow right now. But at least there's people here, chatting. And who wants GIR to dance?

I just had an extremely close call in Nuzlocke. I'm battling Jupiter's Skuntank, and it's critical hit Night Slash nearly fainted Mijzelffan, Kameil, DCM, and AieEclipse.

I just had an extremely close call in Nuzlocke. I'm battling Jupiter's Skuntank, and it's critical hit Night Slash nearly fainted Mijzelffan, Kameil, DCM, and AieEclipse.

Am I in your game?

Also, there's a puppy at my work that keeps bothering me. It's better than doing work.

Isn't that the whole point of training and building social links?

Maybe. Although my main gripe with the game is that you can't control your teammates (just give them a general strategy to follow), and it's Game Over if the hero dies. But I hear you can control the other guys in P4, so I might get that one day. When I have income.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom