• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Free Compliment Game

Using this as an opportunity to tell you something I’ve wanted to tell you awhile but couldn’t find the time or place— I really enjoy your presence here! Your existence on bulba just feels like it weaves into the beating heart of the forum that I feel it wouldn’t be the same without you. Keep doin’ what you do, Baku! :)

Blanc, you're an incredible admin, artist, friend, and all-around person -- every second you're around makes the world a better and brighter place, and both your sensibilities and sense of humor are top-notch. You're great; never stop being you <3

Honestly you’re an anomaly, cryptic to me and the first time I’ve heard about you i asked if you were burnt so keep on being an unknown creature for me ;]

Ur one of the first people i saw on here and ur liek one of the first people 2 come to mind when i think about this site...liek ah yes. Certified Bulba Member. so liek in general its always super nice 2 see u around the forums !!

Great job for already making a name for yourself despite not being here for that long, keep on doing that and you’ll eventually get to be as infamous as pigrider lol

You have an extremely chaotic energy that pairs great with your genuine kindness
IMG_1253.png

Back
Top Bottom