• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Garden Grotto General Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope they put so much love and effort in the production of the RSE remakes. As I said above, Generation III is my favorite.

The remakes they've made so far have been wonderful. HGSS might be my favorite game. Either that or RSE. I really don't think they'd ruin the series with new features, only add to it.

HG/SS weren't even GS remakes, they were just Crystal remakes with version exclusives.
If they do for some reason remake Gen3, they're just gonna do that again, remake Emerald and split exclusives.
And that's not cool.

I don't know about that, it sounds pretty cool to me. Emerald added a lot of neat features to the Gen 3 experience.

If the Emerald remake will be anything like how HG/SS was then I'm 100% for it. HG/SS are probably my favorite pokemon games hands down.

I did love the whole "first pokemon in your party follows behind you" thing they did
Walking around with various legendaries following me was fun.

That was pretty enjoyable. I used to love turning around and talking to them at random moments to see what they said, especially if I got something in return. But Leafeon overworld sprite is <3.

I always had my good old Cinder following me.
No matter what.
Cinder was a constant in every team I ever made.

I hope they bring back the following Pokemon. That was my favorite thing about HeartGold and SoulSilver.

I never really had one select Pokemon following me, it depended on what one I was training at the time. I think I had Pikachu follow me around a lot, and Leafeon, but not my Typhlosion or Ampharos ... I don't like their walking sprites much.

BLASPHEMY!

how dare you insult the best pokemon ever in such a way
Hey, it's one of my favourites too y'know, the sprite just looks like a squashed penguin ... or someut. :c

Speaking of cool features added into games that make it cooler, does anyone like the sound of Pokemon-Amie? I think it sounds cute. ;w;

I seen that on a clip for pokemon X and Y trailler. it's like you're playing with your pokemon. :)

Yeah, i think it would boost it's happiness as well. lol i just can't wait for the game come out period so i could start off with fennekin and go ham. :cool:

Oh man, Pokemon Amie is going to be so amazing, I cannot wait! I really am glad that it seems happiness will be more important in the game to actually build bonds with your team for benefits other than ones that require high happiness for evolution.

If you were to ask me I think it's something the games could really use! 8D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom