• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Hunger Games [Non-Pokemon RP] [Sign up's open!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
inb4itstarts!

Name: Jakob Web
Nickname: None
District: 3
Personality: He is very withdrawn, spending most of his days tinkering with scrap metal and reject electronics. He gets good grades and is very intelligent.
Appearance: Standing at 5'6", he is quite skinny. His red hair often falls in front of his eyes. His face is ridden with freckles.
History: Can't think of anything good atm. (Writers' block, thy name is FUUUUUUUUUU)
Specialities: Strategy.
Other: Are we doing training and stuff? May the odds be ever in your favor!

Rue and Summer Camp you're both accepted! The RP's already started (check non-pokemon) but only just there have only been somthing like 3 posts. I'll add you the list. Make sure you know the rules, and we just start where the games start! Remember the bloodbath rules. Feel free to kill NPCS but four need to be left for future use, just don't kill any players straight away as it's a little unfair! XD Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =3

Sure, that'd be great, even better if you could get it done before the bloodbath's over.

Name: Mila Fey
Nickname: None
District: 12
Personality: Withdrawn with sociopathic tendancies, has however proved herself to be a capable fighter
Appearance: Standing taller than most girls at 5"7, she is fairly well built due to working out. Dresses in black ninja style clothes
History:
Specialities: skilled in hand to hand combat and sword fighting
Other:

Sorry I didn't see this. But we're still only starting! Accepted!

Right guys, the RP didn't really work out, but I'm considering like a re-boot. See if we can get anymore people. People are welcome just to copy and paste Su's form here, and if you tell me soon enough then I'll save your district for you. But don't get annoyed if someone takes it and I didn't notice -_- I might post a re-boot tonight, anyone still interested? I'll probably just recycle the old map but I'll make some minor changes. Sorry for the old one completely failing XD

Yeah, I'm in, but first can I make a few suggestions.

One massive aspect of the Hunger Games is the secrecy that there is. Once you leave the Cornucopia you have no idea who is alive or dead, who has what weapons or what supplies. If you ran the whole thing by PM it would keep this privacy.

Your map would have taken days to journey across, which, compared to the regular games, is unrealistic. If you had seven or eight zones which recquired twenty four hours to move between, the zones circling the Cornucopia, you would even have to make a map.

Also, lots of people were inactive in the RP. Put in place punishments for inactiveness, like you rolling a dice to decide their fate. This would also work to force people to fight, by rolling a dice every 24 hours to see whether anyone would encounter other players.

Anyway, my SU:

Samuel Whitby
Nickname: Sam
District: 9
Personality: Sam's a bit shy and withdrawn. He rarely speaks with people and prefers to watch them. He analyses their behaviour to predict their actions and find their weaknesses in the Games. He is very cunning and ingenuitive. He is also quite cowardly, choosing to run or hide rather than fight. He prefers to be by himself.
Appearance: He is quite short, about 5'6" and wiry. He has a round face with straw blonde hair and hazel eyes. He usually wears simple clothes.
History:
Specialities: Snares, Sprinting, Poisons, Edible Plants, Climbing. Knife throwing (to an extent)

Can I ask what's the point in asking if you're just going to give them anyway?

Have you ever considered maybe the reason for people being inactive is that they might have lives? I'm not on every day, or I won't post everyday sometimes, because I have stuff to do, punishing people is just way to harsh.

Yes Blaze, you''ve ranted on at me about that map several times now, I'm doing the map my way, I've already made myself clear on that, but I am making changes, like I said, and I probably am going to end up changing it after all. But the method I've got at the moment doesn't over complicate things, and you seem to be the only one who has expressed a problem with it.

If you do it through private though how the hell would it work? How are people going to see each other, it just over complicates things for unneccessary reasons, it's an rp, it's no fun if no one knows whats going on, people get confused, and thats when people give up.

I'm going to create a new SU when I next have a chance and I'm probably going to create a new map.

Name: Dawn Berlitz
District: 5
Personality: She cares a lot about other beings, and responds fast to attacks.
Appearance: Black hair, dark gray eyes, and around 5' 6"
Specialities: Archery and scavenging out supplies.
Other: When is the start planned?

@Leavanny A new SU will be opened at another point for your start up, so could I ask you top just copy and paste it then? Thankies ^_^ And I'm hoping tonight, or tomorrow. And then I'll aim to have the start up done for a week on Friday maybe, possibly earlier depending on how many reserves/Su's we get.

And don't worry Regi ^_^ That won't be happening.

Sign up either later or tomorrow, I might just put it up without the map tonight ^_^

And I'll put the start up as soon as, I can't be sure because of reserves etc.

Name: Dawn Berlitz
District: 5
Personality: She cares a lot about other beings, and responds fast to attacks.
Appearance: Black hair, dark gray eyes, and around 5' 6"
Specialities: Archery and scavenging out supplies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom