• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The neverending story 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
something very irrelevant, but Clan came back. She said, "What's gonna make him stop, a safe?" Suddenly, a safe fell on top of Harley.

Pie said, "You know, you come back more than one of the X-Men," and banished Clan to the dimension of My Little Ponies, never to return. Ever. Meanwhile, back in the Pokémon world, Brock...

said "I've got to stop eating my pokeblock." He looked up, saw Ash looking at May's panties and said...

Last edited:
"What are you doing?" Ash quickly looked at Brock. "I'm looking for May's balls." he said. Brock stared at Ash and said...

"... Ash, did you ever take sex ed.?" Ash looked back innocently at Brock and replied...

"Um... no." Clan came back, yelling, "Pwned j00, N008." May then came back dressed as Sean Connery, saying, "You're the man now, dog!" Clan left in joy to Celadon City...

... while Brock turned to May, baffled, and asked her, "WHY are you dressed as Sean Connery? I thought you weren't into cosplay." May responded...

"How else would Clan be nice enough to give me some privacy if I didn't say how extremely awesome his 1337 was? And at least I was being honest." After May said that...

she said "I wish Clan would speak normal English like everyone else. He's so immature." Then...

... a Jirachi appeared, and said, "Wish granted!" And so, Clan lost all ability to speak '1337'. The Jirachi then asked what May would like to do with her other two wishes, and May said...

... Team Rocket, who recited their motto for the ten-thousandth time! Their newest scheme was...

to take the money that May was bathing in by baking it into a pie and sneaking away. They began to take the money and put it into a pie when...

...all of a sudden, the bosses from Team Astro, Team Aqua, Team Magma, Team Cipher, Team Snagem and Team Go-Go showed up out of nowhere along with Giovanni. They announced...

that the Earth was about to be hit by a huge meteorite and that all Team members needed to board a rocket ship and get off the planet. As all the Team Rocket, Team Astro, Team Aqua, Team Magma, Team Cipher, Team Snagem, and Team Go-go members boarded the rocket, May, Brock, and Ash got on too. Then Giovanni saw them and said..

"Stop lying, you idiots! We're just forming into one group called Team 1337." Then, Giovanni got fragged and Clan, who was wish-immune, said, "Pwned j00, N008." May then dressed up as Sean Connery and said, "You're the man now, dog!"

And then Pie undid the last post with her Magic Mod powers, because Clan was banned, not nearly as wish-immune as he wished he was (oh, the irony), and sucked at this game anyway.

What Giovanni really said to the heroes was...

...make everything go back to where it should be! So, with a touch of his magic spell (and a Celebi), eX.A.K.R. makes everything goes back to the beginning...

A Meowth found a shiny objects store. It went in and.....

((Yes, this is a reset.))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom