• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Official Rate my Signature Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kasumi-Chan's sig has a lot of text they don't look too cluttered. The use of red font on the Pokémaniac's Anonymous is a good idea. 8.5/10

How's mine?

Like I said, I like yours Chargon. =D

Well, this is my latest sig. This time I made one, instead of just taking a pic straight off the net.^^; Altho I could've made the letters stand out just a bit more, and it's a bit dark:)<), it's ok. You can still read it if you squint. ;D

Btw, help me win the sig contest by voting. :p~

I just love that picture!*loves Eevee and it's evolutions almost as much as Vulpix and Ninetails* Speaking of the two best fire types ever to exist(my personal opinion, of course), how's my siggy?

Well, I hope you like my sig. It was made my Eternal Chaos, by the way, and I love it because it is an animation. I added the "Mild_Altaria" text

Eevee Forever, I just love your sig. It's so adorable :drool:

Michæl, I have no idea whta your sigs are dealing about, but I love the high quality of the pictures

Originally posted by Flare-Espeon
Michæl, I have no idea whta your sigs are dealing about, but I love the high quality of the pictures

Er, those are two TransFormers characters.;x Specifically Cyclonus and Grimlock. Well thanks a lot! They're high quality because such great artists did it in dreamwave. I use Paint Shop Pro to do the effects. I'm thinking of doing a Voltron, TMNT sig. I love making stuff. :-D I feel like making another one now. ^^

*goes back to sleep* x_X

Awww, thanks everyone! I love your sigs too, Ellaya (hugs Vulpix), Flare-Espeon (love the fakies and sprites ^_^), Mild Altaria (what a cute animation!), and Michael (I don't know much about transformers, but the picture is very good! ^.~)!

By the way, I'm having all the shiny versions of the Eeveelutions (and Eevee) added to my sig, so I'll be back!

EDIT: How does it look now? I'm very pleased by the way it came out...since I asked a different artist (wasn't able to ge the original :( ) to add the shinies! Kudos to him for a great job!

Last edited:
*Takes all Eevee's and evolutions of the sig and starts to pet them* They are all so adorable :kawaii:

*runs away with the shiny espeon* They're so pretty! I wish I had a shiny Espeon on my games...

o_O, are we suposed to hate it? Since I accutually like it a lot. the shining Pokemon look great and the banners kinda neat

How's my new sig?

I love the Dratini and Dragonair!*huggles them* And gligar, your siggy's cool. Much better then mine, except for the fact that there are no Vulpix;)

Thanks, they're really cute aren't they. I've loved them since the very moment I saw them. And your sig looks nicxe ads well, at least it has a really nice Flareon and Espeon in it ;-)

Don't know if your interested in it, but there's a nice vulpix picture of the same style as my dargonair as well

http://www.mewheart.com/cut/048.gif

Last edited:
This is the last feeaking sig i'm making, cause I can't top this. I'll explain the little pic in the corner. That's when Starscream gets destroyed in the movie, and all that's left is his left leg and crown. :D

Nice pic Flare-Espeon, and that vulpix as well. :eek:

Originally posted by Michæl
This is the last feeaking sig i'm making, cause I can't top this.

I know that feeling. That you've really overdone yourself and reach somer final stage of perfection. Somehow I still worked on improving after that. :p But your sig looks great

That's such a kawaii Vulpix picture!*huggles it*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom