• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Red Plague

Status
Not open for further replies.

jasonwolf

Semper Vigilus
Reaction score
THE PROBLEM

"first you get this searing pain and an undescribile migraine. then your sight blurs to red. the last thing you feel is anger and pure rage." thats what the survivers say. after that they can't remember anything, but others have seen what happens next. "they begin roaring and shouting. they destroy without thought or strategy just abllierating all in their path. the rampage can last for weeks, but most pokemon don't survive that long. they don't feel pain yet still receive it, they can't see and thus are blind to danger, and they strike at others who then strike back."

THE MISSION

I now need your help. I am spirit of the world. this mysterious disease "the Red Plague" has taken many lives and is also destroying the earth which we call home. i call out to you unkown heros to take the first step and help solve this mystery. a friend of mine "Darkento" is looking for new pokemon to recruit for his guild. i beg you to join the guild and begin your journey.

THE GUILD

now by joining the guild your mission is to help life continue on as normal as possible as well as finding the cure and a vaccine for the red plague. while a member of the guild you can travel as often as you want to other places, but you only receive rewards from the guild head after completing a mission. being a member also lets you recruit other pokemon to expand your team (i ask that you limit the number of recruit you get per page so that you can focus on the main plot.)

THE MAIN CHARACTERS FROM PLOT

"The Spirit" a being which embodies the earth and shows itself in times of great distress

Darkento the guild head. he has been enlightened to the ways of justice, honor, humility, and peace by the legendary pokemon of the distant past. he is a Scyther with gary and black coloration.

THE TOWN

the main town is Gysear town has these main locations

Marketplace:
MooMoo Bakery (sells food)
NidoKing Tavern (social area)
Magnimite Gear (equipment shop)

Old Gysear:
Misdrevious sisters' shop (misc. 1 use items)
Honchkrow's black market (rare item shop very expensive)

Guild Center:
Machamp Forge (specialty equipment)
Pidgey Post (mission depot)
training feilds (no explanation required)

THE WORLD

the world is broken up into a few basic locations. the aventure locations have the types of pokemon which can be found there. the places without pokemon types next to them are other towns travel there to do what they say.

the dungeons are ranked by difficulty. as we procced more of the dungeons will be unlocked. these dungeons are the starter dungeons.

"wild" pokemon in Rank 1 dungeons are levels 2-6
babies and basics
no psuedo legendaries in these dungeons(if you want a list i can add one)

1 Skyline Forest: flying, bug, grass, poison
1 Thunder Hill: electric, normal, fighting
1 Opal Tunnel: rock, ground, dragon, ghost
1 Balist Beach: water (salt), normal
1 Lava Tube: fire, steel, dark
1 Crystal Spring: water (fresh), psychic, ice
1 nightfall marsh: ghost, dark, water (fresh)

(fresh and salt define what pokemon live in the water ex.[krabby is a river crab thus it lives in fresh water while mantine is a sea ray thus it lives in salt water] thus is such a fun word )

when your character decides to join the guild they will have just heard what "The Spirit" had just said in the begining of the post. you need to build your characters next actions off of that.

each RPer will work with 1 other character (RPer) to make a team. then you can recruit NPCs.

there is going to be a level system. after each mission i'll access the mission objectives, any battling you did, and i'll take i tiny look at your RPing. (the levels are really important with the missions and the locations.)

Character set up

Name:
Species:
Special traits:

Personality:
Background:

moveset: yes levels matter, but you can start with 1 TM move

Team name: only four teams. (if there are three or less teams then you can make one. if there are four teams then you have to join one.)

RULES please read or at least look them over.

all beginner pokemon must be baby or basic and no legends. (riolu and togepi are basic. lucario and togekiss are not)

no one can have the same pokemon

when adventuring make sure that the pokemon you meet make sense (no lotad falling from the sky [humor] ) and again no evolved (until i say so) or legendary pokemon basic and baby only

posting location would be very helpful

even though you are on a team you don't have stay with your partner all the time

your team can only have one mission at a time (so if you do split up your team you can't take on different missions)

PG-13 for violence and very mlid language no "mating"

MECHANICS just as important as rules

recruit pokemon using an interesting event in some way. examples: a great battle, help them in some way, earn their respect.

you can recruit NPCs after your first mission.

evolution is done by using a stone which can be received from "the spirit" (the DM/ me) when you are ready (just ask me [PM] and if your doing good in at the RP you probably can have it)

missions are posted in first post

there is more than one legendary per species (ex more than one zapdos). If we get far enough legendaries will included.

OTHER IMPORTANT INFO/ WORDS FROM ME

i will be playing "the spirit"(the DM. please note this only means that i'll post if there's like a storm or some other major event) and a character who i will post after i get one SU.

i hope that you understand that i am only laying a foundation that you can build almost anything off of.

Accepted: unlimited space (more teams will be added if more needed)

Jasonwolf
---------
---------

Teams:
Team oracle: Raedyn (jasonwolf),

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom