• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

MATURE: The Sienco Fiction

Regitnui

Reaction score
CONTENT WARNINGS: Language, mild sex

I decided to do a Pokémon fan fiction without a plan, and without any preconceptions of what I'm going to write about. So:

This is slice-of-life rather than tournament or battles, it involves a married couple who have a healthy sex life, and a small amount of my personal fan region/headcanons. I do use "native language" names wherever possible: Flannery is Asuna, Lavaridge Town is Huen, and Mt Chimney is Entotsu-yama, for example.
An interview with the Pokémon Pals magazine draws Asuna and her husband, Professor Acacia, to Unova. What is the "Seinco"? RAFO, to borrow a term. ;)
Set before Pokémon Black and White, after generations 1-4. Mostly mainstream game canon. Fan region(s), fakemon, and headcanons included.

Chapter One begins here.

“Oh, what’s that one?” Asuna nodded towards a floating collection of gears. The concourse was the first place folks were allowed to release their pokemon after the plane trip, so the space was bustling with pokemon of all roles; some assisted their trainers, wrangling children just as eager to be free, or carrying baggage. Others led their trainers, like a monferno that guided its trainer’s wheelchair. And the rest simply enjoyed the space, flying-types and levitating ones soaring over the crowd.

Acacia thought for a moment. “Klang, pure steel-type, evolution of klink. Must be a local coming home.“

Smiling to acknowledge her defeat, Asuna chose another. “あれ?” They’d been playing this game for a half-hour now; their plane had arrived ahead of schedule, but their driver had not.

“Sukorupi. Doku to mushi taipu.” He settled his arm around her waist, shifting her closer. Neither of them had pokemon nearby. No-smoking laws meant that her cotoise was forbidden in enclosed areas, while the one pokemon he’d choose, his ryusna, was nocturnal, and would hate being woken up to look for a human it didn’t know.

Asuna leaned her head on his shoulder, stifling a yawn. A 12-hour trip west was difficult for both humans and pokemon. “A, this is what I get for marrying a professor,” Asuna grumbled playfully. “That one, near the pillar.”

Last edited:
Chapter 2 of the Sienco Fiction is up.
“Afternoon, sir, madam!” Tony’s voice barged in, tipped over the projector, and hauled the pair of them back into consciousness. “We’re just about to reach Undella Town, and its famous white beaches and gentle sea. Keep an eye out and you might spot the basculin heading out to sea, and the fishermen come to test themselves against them before they swim off. The truly lucky see a rare mantine!”

Asuna made an unhappy noise. “Sorehodo mezurashikunai yo. The number of those I see that come into my gym,” She muttered. “Teppouo too, like my gym is the spot to train up a pair of water-types rather than a test.”

Catching a raised eyebrow from Tony, Acacia translated, “Remoraids. Sometimes we barely notice switching languages, we’ve been at it so long.”

The driver grunted, expressing some unclear sentiment. “Gonna confuse your kids like that, y’know.” Asuna and Acacia both began to talk, but they stopped, neither wanting to interrupt the other. “Second reason, though, is the hotel’s just here.”

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom