• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Simple Question / Simple (or not so) Answer thread Mark II

Who did you pick?

• Dialga

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Palkia

• Giratina

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if this has been asked yet, but anyway.

I have a bunch of treasures from the sinnoh underground, and I can't figure out how to get them out of the underground. How do I do it? I have some fossils I want to restore and some evolution stones I need.

I don't know if this has been asked yet, but anyway.

I have a bunch of treasures from the sinnoh underground, and I can't figure out how to get them out of the underground. How do I do it? I have some fossils I want to restore and some evolution stones I need.

You need to put them in the bag first, before returning to the surface.

Re: Is there a glitch in my copy of Pearl?

Well, the times I've even turned on Pokemon Pearl have been few and far between. However, when I try to draw a lotto ticket at the Jubilife TV Station, the clerk tells me that I already drew one. I haven't even turned the game on in weeks since I traded a Shaymin from it to Diamond.

If you changed the in-game time, you'd have to wait a full 24 hours before doing the lottery. Maybe that's what happened?

If not, are other time-based events that are not occurring when they're supposed to?

you're right it's complete rubbish dude - just released a pokemon with max happines (i can't believe i even tested it!)

So far, the only Pokemon I've been unable to release were newly hatched Pokemon, and even then, in Ruby only (although I cloned so many times on my E that I can't keep track), I recall. The Typhlosion I raised from level 1 was released just "fine." An oxymoron indeed, but still, it's bullshit for sure.

Is there actually any pattern to the Roaming Legendaries? As far as I can tell, they always justpick the route on the other side of the zone to where I am...

Put them in the bag? How do I do that?

There should be an option for it in the menu that opens when you press X.

Life_Alert said:
If you changed the in-game time, you'd have to wait a full 24 hours before doing the lottery. Maybe that's what happened?

If not, are other time-based events that are not occurring when they're supposed to?

Other time-based events? Like what, for example? And no, I did not change the time on my Nintendo DS. Time in SoulSilver flows the way it should, and it was even nighttime in Jubilife City when I turned the game on last night, whereas it was daytime earlier yesterday.

EDIT: Okay, it's working again. Just had to go somewhere else and let the game sit overnight. Everything's fine now.

There are no time-based restrictions on HGSS regarding Palpark, lol.

You might have placed the cartridge on the DS that it hasn't fully "adapted" time settings to, if you know what I mean. I tried to palpark from the LeafGreen I basically stole from the kid brat (nugget bridge), but made the mistake of using the wrong DS, so I got pissed when it gave me the "There hasn't been enough time, srybro" message and never used the feature since.

Also, a similar case happened where I fast-forwarded the time on my HG so I could battle Silver twice in the Indigo Plateau, and then switched it back on again, and BAM! Bastard wouldn't show up for another week. Lesson learned.

Is there actually any pattern to the Roaming Legendaries? As far as I can tell, they always justpick the route on the other side of the zone to where I am...

They generally move from one route to one right next to it. Occasionally, or if you Fly from one place to another, they'll suddenly move to another side of the map. The best strategy for find them is going from one city, then to a route, and then back again (over and over) until you and the Legendary are in the same location.

Re: Is there a glitch in my copy of Pearl?

This has happened at least several times recently.

Well, the times I've even turned on Pokemon Pearl have been few and far between. However, when I try to draw a lotto ticket at the Jubilife TV Station, the clerk tells me that I already drew one. I haven't even turned the game on in weeks since I traded a Shaymin from it to Diamond.

Has anyone else had this problem? Is there any explanation to this (like, maybe something has stopped working)?
I think this happens when you refrain from touching the game for a full week, but I'm not sure. Saving and then waiting until the next day fixes it.

It's a glitch, and either they never found it, or they just figured the game was so good you'd never go a day without playing.

Lexarion's shop. It's closed ATM though so you'll have to wait a bit. :-D

Hmm. It appears he's deleted his account (or changed his name). I can't find him!:eek:hdear:
Any other suggestions from anyone?

Last edited:
hey i have a flareon and want another eevee, is there anything i can breed my flareon with to do this other than another flareon?

Plenty of egg group Pokemon, if you have a female. If not, Ditto breeding is the way to go.

Since chances are high it would be a male (since Eevees have a huge gender disparity), A Ditto is the way to go. And yes, any egg from a female or male/ditto bred -eon will result in an Eevee.

Just to note, it's quite recommended that you use a parent other than Ditto to breed with a female, though, as the offspring will lack any egg moves.

Please forgive my noob-ness but what is a 'shipping'? (like soulsilver shipping etc)

Shipping refers to the idea of characters being in a romantic relationship

I think that question belongs elsewhere

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom