• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia The Simpsons Mafia (End Game: Milhouse Missing! Mafia fools Springfield, Mafia and Jester win!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
latest
So... is this our host?

Well, an original creation for our host, just like Rickey Rouse and Monald Muck.

One more day of sign ups let!

Game is planned to be start on Saturday, July 8th at 1AM (PDT) unless something else is going on. Day 1 will last 72 hours, followed by 48 hour day phases and 24 hour night phases.

Day 1 Start

Day 1: Old Man Leaves Springfield

At the Springfield Retirement Castle, a retiree named Abe Simpson has once again recieved his driver's license. With his new fond freedom, he took one of the Simpson's car to go on one of his wild trips.

Hello Ghost Player,

Abe Simpson said:
We can't bust heads like we used to. But we have our ways. One trick is to tell stories that don't go anywhere. Like the time I caught the ferry to Shelbyville. I needed a new heel for m'shoe. So I decided to go to Morganville, which is what they called Shelbyville in those days. So I tied an onion to my belt, which was the style at the time. Now, to take the ferry cost a nickel, and in those days, nickels had pictures of bumblebees on 'em. "Gimme five bees for a quarter," you'd say. Now where were we... oh yeah. The important thing was that I had an onion on my belt, which was the style at the time. I didn't have any white onions, because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big yellow ones.

You are Abe Simpson, also known as Grandpa Simpson. You are a World War II vet known for you known for long, rambling, often incoherent stories and senility. You were sent to the Springfield Retirement Castle by your son, Homer Simpsons because that's the cheapest home that he could find. The Simpsons family does their best to avoid you. Despite this, the Simpsons family has shown affection on occasion and you have improved the lives for those around you on occasion.

Because you are known for rambling stories over and over again and that you tend to forget things, you are an amnesiac. Once per game, during the night, you may PM the hosts a dead town's role by PMing Oh I remember! I was [town dead role]. You will become that role for the remainder of the game or until you are dead. This will be made public as "A member of Springfield has remember they were [your role]." In role checks, you will return as that role you chose.

Note: For x-shot roles, you will only receive the remaining shots that were left before that player was lynched or killed. X-shots will not be reset.

In short, you are an amnesiac allied with the town of Springfield. You win when all threats to town are eliminated.

Abe Simpson has left Springfield. He was amnesiac allied with the town.

However, the town of Springfield still have to deal with the everyday threats.

It is now Day 1. Day 1 will end on Wednesday, July 12 at 1 AM (PDT)/8 AM (BDT). There will be no hammering until Tuesday, July 11th at 1PM (PDT) /8PM (BDT)

Confirm that you got your role PMs if you haven't already.

Countdown Timer: The Simpsons Mafia - Day 1 Ends

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom