• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia The Simpsons Mafia (End Game: Milhouse Missing! Mafia fools Springfield, Mafia and Jester win!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Day 3: Public Votals Update 2

MegaPod12: 5 (SoaringDylan, DarthWolf, Pika_pika42, Rainbow Cloud, Zachie)

Votals as of 3:09PM PDT

Day 3 ends about 10 hours from now (Mon, July 17, 1 AM PDT/8AM BST).

With 11 players left, 8 total votes are required for a hammer.

Countdown Timer

My theory about Pika's action is like this, assuming he and I are both telling the truth:

1) I bussed Pika and Darth

2) Mafia Redirector attempts to direct Darth to Pika

3) Redirector redirects Pika instead

4) Pika is double-redirected onto Darth

I don't know how to explain Darth's redirection, though, but I highly doubt scum would out their own godfather like that, so I don't think he's lying.

Sooo looking back at indigohex's wagon, no one stood out to me as especially scummy. I do have a concern, though.
I'm pretty sure the doctor wouldn't like to claim his role rn, makes him an easy target for the mafia
I am asking because I'm trying to figure out Pika's, since he states that he isn't comfortable revealing it rn
Phagocyte states that the Doctor would not want to claim yet, lest the Mafia target them. But then Phagocyte goes on to put Pika in the spotlight and figure out his role. Why, exactly?

Night 3: He steps on the clutch and the toilet goes flush. Hail to the bus driver! (MegaPod12 lynched)

Day 3: Final Votals

MegaPod12: 5 (SoaringDylan, DarthWolf, Pika_pika42, Rainbow Cloud, Zachie)

Night 3: He steps on the clutch and the toilet goes flush. Hail to the bus driver!

"Hey Bart-dude," Otto greets Bart going on the school bus. Bart looks dejected with an electric guitar in hand. "Hey, let me see that!" as Otto snatches the guitar from Bart Simpson. Otto then performed a guitar solo that impresses the students of Springrield.

After some time with the guitar, a character points out "Although I may recieve a severe wedgie from my bus mates, I must remind you we should have been to school ten minutes ago." This freaks out Otto and Otto begins driving very carelessly across Springfield. Although this provide thrills to the students, this has caught the attention of Springfielders who called the "How's my driving" hotline.

Dear MegaPod12,

You are Otto Mann, the reckless bus driver for Springfield Elementary. You are the druggy and party character of the Simpsons and yet, you are somehow a bus driver. Oh and you can't a place with windows.

Since you are the bus driver of Springfield Elementary, you are a bus driver. Each night, you may PM the hosts "Hang on [player A] and [player B]." All actions that Player A has taken will be redirected to Player B and vice versa. You may bus drive yourself.

In short, you are bus driver allied with the town of Springfield. You win when all threats to town are eliminated.

MegaPod12 has lost his bus driver's license (lynched)! MegaPod12 was bus driver allied with the town of Springfield.

Meanwhile, the enemies of Springfield are gleeing as they are close to taking over Springfield.

It is now Night 3. Night 3 ends 24 hours from now (Tue, July 18, 1:30AM PDT/8:30AM BDT). Submit all night actions before the deadline. Any night actions received after the deadline will not be considered.

This may be the last phase of the game.

Some players have received inactivity warnings. You should have received a PM containing the warning. If you have not received such a PM, you don't have to worry. If you do, follow the instructions for a less severe to no consequence. Failure to follow those instruction may result to more severe consequences up to and including modkill. Players may not disclose they received warnings.

Countdown TImer

Last edited:
Well he wasn't insane. Which means there is even weirder stuff going on. @Pika_pika42 you should claim now or suffer the same fate as Megapod tomorrow.

And as a note, Yes I do know that RC claimed informed townie on Pika but we need to solve this murder mystery. For all we know it can be RC playing it super risky and them both being mafia.

Phagocyte states that the Doctor would not want to claim yet, lest the Mafia target them. But then Phagocyte goes on to put Pika in the spotlight and figure out his role. Why, exactly?
@Phagocyte MP might be dead but you should still answer this now that he flipped town.

@Pika_pika42 you should claim now or suffer the same fate as Megapod tomorrow.
Isn't it more useful to make claims during the day? This could only help mafia.
The vig claim pretty much clears you, yet your overall behaviour feels pushy.

Isn't it more useful to make claims during the day? This could only help mafia.
The vig claim pretty much clears you, yet your overall behaviour feels pushy.
Well nobody thus far besides me has really tried to move the game forward in any way besides "hey I got this scum check on someone with my power".
So yeah I'm trying to push the game forward.

Claiming now or in the day is debatable.

I'm actually sore from confusion. I don't even know who to go for now. Piko, I'd love to see the setup after it's done.

Right now, it's basically SD vs. Pika with RC and Darth thrown in there. We've been focusing so much on how weird this is that we have nothing else.

I merely asked that because I wasn't fully sure Mega Pod was a mafia, and Pika refused to claim his role, I assumed it could something important, such as a Doctor. I'm starting to think there is only one Doctor in this game, which is Doctor Hibbert, but I do remember another weird doctor, which is Dr. Nick. If we do have a Dr. Nick, it is possible that he could be an insane doctor or a quack doctor.

Now that Mega Pod has been lynched and revealed town, then obviously someone must be lying.

@Pikochu I wanna point out something

It is now Night 3. Night 3 ends 24 hours from now (Tue, July 17, 1:30AM PDT/8:30AM BDT). Submit all night actions before the deadline. Any night actions received after the deadline will not be considered.

You stated that Night 3 ends on Tuesday, July 17. however, Tuesday, which is tomorrow, is the 18th.

I merely asked that because I wasn't fully sure Mega Pod was a mafia, and Pika refused to claim his role, I assumed it could something important, such as a Doctor. I'm starting to think there is only one Doctor in this game, which is Doctor Hibbert, but I do remember another weird doctor, which is Dr. Nick. If we do have a Dr. Nick, it is possible that he could be an insane doctor or a quack doctor.

Now that Mega Pod has been lynched and revealed town, then obviously someone must be lying.
Why are you so obsessed with the doc?

Why are you so obsessed with the doc?

If we have multiple doctors, I think they should at least be aware of each other's existence. That way the doctors may work together and protect multiple people, rather than just having all protect one player.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom