• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia The Simpsons Mafia (End Game: Milhouse Missing! Mafia fools Springfield, Mafia and Jester win!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well guys looks like I missed day 2. I mean if you guys wanted I could of made irrelevant posts and then followed the bandwagon cause of lack of time, but you guys might of not appreciated that. Also I have some observations.

The whole megapod situation was weird as I read I found no reason to accuse megapod as he only drove one person last time and no one else. The person who seemed the most suspicious was pika.

Also as for soaringdylan even if he did kill mafia there's something I just cannot let go of. In our win con, and even the mafia one there's an all threats. Meaning that he could also be a serial killer. Knowing there's a character like sideshow Bob in the Simpson's I couldn't let go of the possibility.

I would say the only person I can trust 100% is zachie and darth I can trust like 98% cause he could of been busing but I mean he's pretty much confirmed.

Also why is phago talking about the doctors outing? That's really weird. I mean I guess he could of thought of this as an OC game but.

This would however imply that there are 2 evil indeps which is unlikely. Besides that means either mafia or I didn't kill N1 or was blocked.
You would be cunning enough to only use it when you have a good scum suspect, confirmed even. Then claiming vig, 1x even could easily be faked. Any way to clear yourself, preferably this before night end?
I wouldn't call a jester evil, besides Sideshow Bob makes perfect sense for a SK.

Day 4: Dr Hibbert laughing gas, and Mr Burns bites the dust (Phagocyte nightkilled, and Cilantro modkilled)

Day 4: Dr Hibbert laughing gas, and Mr Burns bites the dust (Phagocyte nightkilled, and Cilantro modkilled)

Flavor Text coming shortly

Hello Phagocyte

You are Dr Hibbert, the local Springfield doctor, and is known for his famous laugh.

As such you are the doctor, every night you can protect a player by using Protect: [player] and your target will be protected from any other actions.

In short, you are the doctor allied with the town of Springfield. You win when all threats to town are eliminated.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=F44ctyzNEmE
Hello Iteru, Cilantro

You are Charles Montgomery Burns, also known as "Mr. Burns." You are very ruthless and relentless to get what you want for your own benefit. When a premature obiturary was published, it was pretty clear that nobody in Springfield likes you.

Since you are one of the major employers of Springfield, you are a Role cop. Each night, you may PM the mods "Who is that [player], Smithers?" You will be given the role of that player in the next day phase thanks to your assistant, Mr. Smithers. In addition, you are a roleblocker. Each night, you can roleblock a player by PMing the hosts to "Release the hounds on [player]." That player will run back home to where they cannot perform their actions at night, if they have any.

In short, you are a Role Cop and Blocker allied with the Mafia. You win when the Mafia outnumber the town members of Springfield and all threats to mafia are eliminated.

It is now Day 4, Day 4 ends around 45 hours from now (Thurs, July 20, 12AM/8AM BST)

This game is in a state of LYLO, as such there will be no hammers.

Last edited:
It'd be LYLO I think. It might've been the last phase last night, so it would most likely be MYLO today.

Actually, if it could've been the last phase tomorrow, there may be an x-shot vig or some lovers around.

Oh! The post was edited, it would have been nice if you had told us @Sword Master lol

So a Mafia member was modkilled. That leaves 1 more if I'm not mistaken?

2. @Elementar - I couldn't find his claim, so please claim now Elementar.
5. @Rainbow Cloud - "Informed Townie"
6. @SoaringDylando - Vig x1, now Vanilla
7. @DarthWolf - Watcher?
9. @Pika_pika42 - 'Confirmed' Town by Rainbow Cloud the 'Informed Townie'
11. @Zachie - Bart Simpson the Miller
13. @Strike2610 - Appear to be inactive
16. @jackatlasred - Appear to be inactive

So far we've got Fat Tony the Godfather, and Mr Burns the Cop/Role Blocker. The only other bad guy I could think of from Simpsons is Sideshow Bob.

Alright. I'm 1 x Bulletproof. It hasn't been used up yet.

Also, I'd expect at least 2 mafia members. There would probably be four in the 19p setup. We've gotten rid of two, so that's most likely two left. It'd explain the LYLO situation too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom