• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Situation Room 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone, if you haven't noticed yet, I have changed my name from DarthWolf13 to DarthWolf. It's about time I remove the number and many people prefered that I kept the DW (Don't wanna lose the DARTHWOLF GODDAMN KINGMAKER AGAIN)

Hey everyone, if you haven't noticed yet, I have changed my name from DarthWolf13 to DarthWolf. It's about time I remove the number and many people prefered that I kept the DW (Don't wanna lose the DARTHWOLF GODDAMN KINGMAKER AGAIN)
If you change your name away from Darthwolf, we can't say this anymore:

index.php

Relax. However bad they are, I'm waaaaay worse...but only because I'm in charge now. :p
The only reason. You couldn't trust anyone when Parma was in charge. Min was always killing her supposed friends. Zenax kept locking people up. Hellion, he smothered people with gifs. Paperhorse, while she was a good teacher, absolutely no horseplaying was allowed with strict consequences. Ryuu was definitely an evil mastermind behind all sorts of crimes. Iteru was the anime nerd that somehow managed to keep it under wraps, but then he got too big for his own good. Mijz was the start of everything, but then he had to be put down. Crackfox tried to walk in the shoes of those who came before, but it sadly did not work out for her. That Soul guy tried to do good, but then he mysteriously disappeared. I feel like I'm missing people but drawing a complete blank at the moment.

But he is still technically current, so he doesn't count. And he wasn't really a TWR mod, he was a F&G mod that we had to adopt because of forums shenanigans.

The only reason. You couldn't trust anyone when Parma was in charge. Min was always killing her supposed friends. Zenax kept locking people up. Hellion, he smothered people with gifs. Paperhorse, while she was a good teacher, absolutely no horseplaying was allowed with strict consequences. Ryuu was definitely an evil mastermind behind all sorts of crimes. Iteru was the anime nerd that somehow managed to keep it under wraps, but then he got too big for his own good. Mijz was the start of everything, but then he had to be put down. Crackfox tried to walk in the shoes of those who came before, but it sadly did not work out for her. That Soul guy tried to do good, but then he mysteriously disappeared. I feel like I'm missing people but drawing a complete blank at the moment.
You also forgot to mention our current evil ruler, the mastermind of craziness and a maniac who also happens to be an engineer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom