• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Situation Room 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
My question is, can we get back to setting Nax on fire? That was fun*...
You go ahead. I don't have any fire powers until the admins return me to normal :p

(@Hannibal Roy Bean when does the costume thing count as finished anyway? I mean, I don't want to change back before the rest of you, but obviously I don't want to stay as Arthas :p)
Maybe it's a place? Naxxramas?
Wait, isn't that a raid within my domain?!

*puts a sign beside a chasm that ends in lava, with the sign saying, "Conform! Do not jump in this hole!"*

Fire chickens don't mind lava, might as well jump in :)

I mean, technically it ended after Halloween, but I'm a rebel.
Keeping in mind I don't even know when Halloween is because it's not a major event here. (Some people trick or treat, and stores sell them but other than that...)

Fire chickens don't mind lava, might as well jump in :)
I think I remember you... :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom