• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Situation Room 4.0: A Mafia situation

So you're saying every user on Bulbagarden will eventually begin playing in the War Room?
Would it be wrong if I said... I hope so?

I personally think that TWR is the best part of the forums... and the Pokemon community in general... and I would love to see more players showing up from across the site.

Mentor Games strike back! And this time we are showing it to the whole forum! With this game we are trying to give new players a chance to learn how to play Mafia. In order to make this a success we need mentors to guide these new players. And where to find better mentors than here! Anyone with basic understanding of mafia can be a mentor, you don't have to be a pro player. If you want to help out, check out the game and sign up! Mafia - Mentor Mafia Game: Rainbow Rocket Strikes Back

Why on earth does the Situation Room have names now. That's for the crazy Random Messages not for here.

Back
Top Bottom