• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Sword Thief (Start Up)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tye stuck his Flamedramon claws into a tree and climbed up into the limbs. He took a seat on a branch and watched the two fight, folding his arms. "Because fighting is soooo necessary" Tye said sarcastically. "Fighting is only for defence...and should always be avoided when possible" Tye mumbled, his morals and strategy both affected his views.

"Yes, fighting are for defense." Garen turned his back. "Now defense yourself."
He shoots razor shaped winds from his sword to Tye in his darkflamedramon form.
"If you can't defense yourself from me, then you'll die 3 minutes after I left you. Who's gonna safe your sorry ass other than yourself?"

Tye jumped off of his current tree limb up to a higher one in the tree...as he turned back the previous branch was shredded to bits. "Why fight back when you are an agile kick-ass dragon?" He said in a slightly bored tone.

"Because you can't keep running from your opponent. Very good Tye, speed is essentials for battles, and you are a great asset for our team. But a clever opponent will let you jump around, dodging his attacks to tire you out and then he will impale you with his blade or even worse." Garen explained "Relax! It is perfectly understandable to tense up in combat, but you must make every effort to stay calm, keep the muscles loose, and regulate your breathing. If you are tight, you cannot act with speed, which can be fatal."

Meanwhile, as Garen explained and teach Tye how to battle, N was flirting with a hot Lilymon.

Tye smirked, "Or maybe I was only waiting for the right time to strike, because I'm a, nothing but calm, cool, and collected right now" He near-instantly vanished and appeared behind Garen with a fiery uppercut blazing up towards him.

"Very good!" Garen said. the uppercut sends him flying a few meters away, but he got up and roared, and he used his favorite move: the beast king fist. He shoots a Leomon head shaped energy ball toward Tye, and since they're so close, its almost impossible to miss.
"Lesson number two: Assess the situation. Crafty fighters always strive to be aware of their surroundings, their assets and liabilities, and those of their opponent. Ideally, you should take note of the terrain and environment beforehand,such as where the sun will be in your eyes and try to turn your opponent around to blind them, and if you can, try to get an idea of how your opponent fights. Is he brave, or cautious? Skilled, or a novice? Everyone has a weakness, for instance, small opponents can frequently be overpowered, tall people have longer reach but often leave their legs exposed, etc. That being said, it may be that you won't have time to come up with a plan, so try to do this as fast as possible."

N started making out with the hot lilymon, ignoring both Garen and Tye

OOC: N beastiality?

Tye assesed the incoming blast, realizing that he couldn't get out of the way he took action. "Shit" Tye uttered out as his fist bursts out jets of flame, trying to counter-sheild the blast. The force was too great, it resulted in an explosion. As the dust quickly cleared Tye slid back on feet from the shockwave and let out a growl. "Do I have any other tricks up my sleeve?" he grunted at Garen.

Ooc: beastiality?

----

"Yes you have." Garen sheath his sword "Measure twice, cut once. Historically, in the vast majority of cases, a real fight was decided and ended with the first blow struck, and often took less than 30 seconds. Be sure of your attack, for it is likely that if you miss with your first strike, your opponent will take advantage, and end the fight himself with a fatal blow."

Garen kicked the sands on the ground to Tye's face, and lunged at him with his fist. The sands will blind him for a brief seconds.

OOC: Nm, it was a joke :p

Tye took the brute force of the punch, flying backward...just to hit a tree and partially split it. "Ow, that hurt" He grunted as he was opening his eyes, the blow and tree had took a toll on his body. A few drops of blood fell from his mouth, a sign of some minor internal bleeding. "Come on, give me something new to work with it" Tye focused a new evolution began to initiate, he transformed into Paladramon...a fusion form of his two forms. Tye drew his sword from his back and used his new wrist blaster to shoot a few laser bolts at Garen. "Hell yes" He said triumphantly though slightly weakly...he was ignoring the pain of his injuries.

"A quick learner, I see!" Garen laughed as he changed to his Beast spirit form, KoriKakumon. Actually, he could just go into a burst mode and went berserk, but since this is just a sparring, then he will hold back a little bit.
Garen deflected the bolt with his twin axes, but the power send him sliding backwards. He jumped to a nearby tree and lunged down from the top with his twin axes ready to impale Tye's head.

"Balance, keep your body balanced so you can strike or parry without being hit. Always have your feet shoulder wide and when you move, move so your legs spread apart. Never have your feet close to each other. Hold your sword so you can handle it with ease. Watch your opponent's movements and learn when he moves in to attack and launch a preemptive strike or counter. Be quick. When you parry you keep the blade close to you so you don't stretch out to block and always try to counter your opponents attack. Your footing and proper foot placement is key for balance. The more of the sole of your foot touches the ground the more grounded you are giving you greater strength in your attacks. To keep your balance try to slide your feet rather then lift them up and stepping. Leaning forward lifting up your heel also reduces your grounding so be cautious with how your feet are placed and used during each strike because you give great opportunity for your opponent to knock you over. Keep your posture straight and your chest and torso forward which will keep you from losing your balance during your swings and allows you to avoid with a simple twist any blows with ease rather then having your torso turned sideways locking yourself to only be able to evade an attack in only one direction." Garen said.

Tye flipped his sword around so that he was holding it "backhanded" and he parried the axes. After sucessfully deflecting the blades he collapsed to his knees, the power was overexhilerating and he was weak...not a good combo. As he fell to the ground, he was forcebly shifted back into human form...when his torso hit the ground he blacked out.

Garen landed next to him and transformed back to human form.
He shrugged and put his digivice in his pocket. He swept Tye off the ground and carry him through the Digiport, straight to Garen's room and put him on his bed.
"Just a minor damage. He'll be fine." Garen muttered.

N, who was closely following behind him smiled and threw himself to the coach.
"You're a big meanie, G-man." He said.

Tye phased back into consiousness, "I'm alright" he exclaimed, but he was obviously still shaken...Tye sat on the edge of the bed, "So what exactly is all this about...in depth?"

"Ask me what you want to know. I'll try my best to answer it all." Garen took a bar of chocolate from his fridge and threw it to Tye. "Eat. Chocolate makes you feel better. And no, it won't makes you fat." Garen laughed

Tye sighed, he would much rather have some hot and cheesy food variety. Despite this, he began to eat the chocolate. In between bites he asked a bombardment of questions: "Why me? What is our goal to do here? Why can we digivolve? Do we have any greater powers?"

Garen facepalmed and slams his head against the wall. This kid started to sound exactly just like N.
"Why you? Well, because you're a Digidestined. It is written in the ancient digital prophecy. Your goal? Well, to restore peace and glory to digital world, and of course, to spot the war. And you can digivolve because its natural for digimon to digivolve. Digimons digivolve to help them survive you know." Garen stopped for a while "yes you have. You will acquire it later."

"Can I ask something?" N smiled.
"Shoot." Garen sighed.
"Why is there a lot of digimon hotties?"
Garen didn't answer. He just rolled his eyes.

Tye laughed at N's comment, "Ladies" he said in a joking yet charming voice. Tye shook off the joking air and asked: "So am I going to go through 'training' or are we going to jump into hell?"

"Eh, well. The Prophecy is sending us into hell in the middle of a heaven." Garen said, he sat beside N, who is busy looking through the picture of sexy rosemon in his phone.
"Daamn." N laughed.

"Ok, well...I am not ready to die out here...but I am ready to make this hell a little crowded." Tye smirked. "So I am ready whenever you need me"

"I don't need you. The digital world needs you." Garen opened the Digiport from his laptop.
"Now if you feel better already... We better not waste time. C'mon N, your girl is waiting."
"Hell yes." N jumped to the Digiport, and in case you're wondering, Lilymon is his girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom