• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

"The Trial of a Shippy Pokéon Fanfic Writer"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm interested in seeing this fanfic too, although I would agree that PMing or e-mailing it would be better than posting it here

Very well then.

Once I've had a chance to write up my own semi-MST of it, explaining what I was trying to get at with it (Just to reduce the amount of flames I get for this later), I'll email the fic, the Ranma 1/2 original, and my MST to everyone who wants a copy.

Side note: you could also x-post it to your LJ. And I sent you a PM.

After hearing all of this... it would be a good idea if people just PMed you asking for it, Archaic.

But, I am interested in reading it. So, I'll add my PM to the list. I always enjoy a read. ^^

Okay, maybe I missed it in the thread, but before I say yay or nay, can I ask what the point is on bringing it in, Archaic?

Razor Raven said:
Okay, maybe I missed it in the thread, but before I say yay or nay, can I ask what the point is on bringing it in, Archaic?

Historical significance? I've been told this thing was one of the influences behind Chaos leaving the shipping community.

*makes a mental note to send out copies to people tomorrow*
You'll all probably get them quicker if you bother me over AIM or MSN for them. ^^;

*Makes a mental note to get around to writing those commentaries and explanations sometime soon as well*

Thusfar, I haven't yet heard back from anyone about this....that's not a good sign, is it? ^^;;;

you should just put it on this thread with a huge warning to palletshippers

Archaic said:
Historical significance? I've been told this thing was one of the influences behind Chaos leaving the shipping community.

*makes a mental note to send out copies to people tomorrow*
You'll all probably get them quicker if you bother me over AIM or MSN for them. ^^;

*Makes a mental note to get around to writing those commentaries and explanations sometime soon as well*

Thusfar, I haven't yet heard back from anyone about this....that's not a good sign, is it? ^^;;;

Hmm, I say yay then

[email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom