• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Things you know won't happen but you hope for anyway

About the Pokemon League, In my story Pokemon New Season, I am writing about doing a Pokemon League that not allowed less than 1000 Points, not even 999 points is allowed. You should do a tournements such as contest to get points; so this idea will help also the girls who are Ash companions to do the same type of Goal

Movie 20 getting a decent dub, bring Veronica Taylor and most of the 4Kids actors and if there's anyone new to the film, bring some big voice actors from Studiopolis, Funimation or New Generation Pictures or even a big name.

Movie 20 getting a decent dub, bring Veronica Taylor and most of the 4Kids actors and if there's anyone new to the film, bring some big voice actors from Studiopolis, Funimation or New Generation Pictures or even a big name.
I don't know about you, but my problem with a lot of English dubs of anime is that the voice actors use the same voice for all of their characters. One of the reasons I didn't enjoy Origins as much as I hoped I would was because Red sounded exactly the same as Kirito from Sword Art Online.

I don't know about you, but my problem with a lot of English dubs of anime is that the voice actors use the same voice for all of their characters. One of the reasons I didn't enjoy Origins as much as I hoped I would was because Red sounded exactly the same as Kirito from Sword Art Online.

To be fair, not every voice actor has a lot of range to provide significantly different voices for all of their roles and there could be cases where the directors want them to use a specific voice too. I can understand being tired of hearing the same voice from the same voice actor all the time, but I wouldn't blame it on the voice actors.

The idea of Veronica Taylor reprising her role for the movie would indeed be awesome. The movie already is clearly going for the nostalgic factor of the original series based on what we've seen thus far and Veronica Taylor would fit nicely with that. It might not happen for various reasons, but it sounds cool if they could do something like that.

Please note: The thread is from 7 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom