• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

This user above died of...[V2]

The above poster was engulfed in flames. You fell to the ground, and started rolling furiously to try putting them out. You succeeded, but ended up being struck by lightning soon afterward.
The End.

Scarlet's teacher, Mr. Colsboria, assigned her a 100 000 000 word paper that was due the next day. 24 hours later, Mr. Colsboria went insane when Scarlet didn't hand in her homework, because only a 100 000 000 word essay written on the day before could save the universe. Then, a violent fight broke out. I can't really tell you what happened, because I would probably get banned.

"assigned her"
I'm a girl now?
Struck by lightning one thousand times. Not dying until the last strike. =w=

The above user was killed when they were transported into the Pokemon universe and killed by a Mew.

Please note: The thread is from 8 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom