• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Today's Achievements

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lazyboy0337

Reaction score
Simple place to post what you accomplished today. Post in this format:

Today, on *date, in month/day/year*, I did the following:
*Achievements here*

As for today: Today, on 12/26/09, I did the following:
Made a new signature
RNG'd my first shiny
watched Jonny Bravo Christmas again

Today, on 27/12/09, I posted on this forum.

Today on 12-27-09, I:
-Successfully did the Bidoof episode in PMD: Explorers of the Sky.

Today on December 27th, 2009 I successfully wasted over 2 hours, 2000+ Pokemon money on Great Ball's trying to catch one Male and Female of Scyther, Lickitung, Marill and another Chansey. Thank you Nintendo for making the Great Ball's so fucking worthless.

i finished phoenix wright trials and tribulations case 2

that luke atmey is one crazy air guitarist

I surrendered my life to the Internet today by posting in the games and social forum more than I have in weeks!

Today, on Monday, December 28, 2009, I managed to blow up the Random Messages thread and destroy the jungle fuzzies.

Today, on Tuesday, December 29, 2009, I used the toilet and there wasn't pee on it.

Last edited:
Today on Tuesday 29 December I bought a laptop

Today 29/12/09 I went to school to do the pastpapers of a Maths competition...*faints*

Um, massive purging of old bills (even some from ten years ago), winning multiple times on Sonic and Mario winter olympics, and failing to understand the system of wifi trading.

Today 12/29/09
I ate my 4th straight bagel with peanut butter for breakfast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom