• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Tokyo Ghoul Mafia - Game End (05/05/2019)

I'm gonna go back and look at DekuNut's posts. I'm physically hitting myself for backing off my suspicion of him. Should have stuck with my gut, but Eresh was messing everything up.
GAHAHA
he was panicking HARD

Kyriaki I feel inclined to town read now, but only because of my role. I feel like Space is town, I think my role is fairly obvious by this point, and that would leave SMS. So that's where I'm going for right now.

Vote: SMS

...:lapras:
Unvote: Kyriaki

Also, the LazySpy kill doesn't surprise me at all. He couldn't be protected so his death would have been basically guaranteed.

Aah, that makes sense.
That's kinda clever.

However, this is a general question to Bulba regulars, what are the chances of there being a Serial Killer in a game this size? I know many people here aren't fond of too much killing power in a game, so would Survivor be a more likely scenario? I only ask because if this were ZD it could be possible that Space is SK.

I can't really speak for them but
as far as I can see Serial Killer would be unlikely, since they'd have killed someone by now. It being the flavour kill in Day 0 makes it even more unlikely to my eyes, so.

GAHAHA
My Double Voter role is the strongest now, I can take them down even if I'm the last town survivor. They'll have to take me down NOW. GAHAHA

Can Doctor self target in Bulbagarden games?
I'm assuming that if I protected myself until a 1v1 it would count as a loophole abuse and get myself modkilled, so I guarantee I won't do that. It's more outta curiosity.

OK, I had to get clarification on something so I now feel really good about calling Kyriaki town.

So here's where I'm at now:

Claimed:
LazySpy
AussieEevee

Indep
Space (likely Survivor, miniscule chance of SK)

Town:
Kyriaki
- on this one, I know Kyriaki's role. I won't say what it is so as not to give the mafia free information, you'll just have to trust me. But it should be obvious by now that LazySpy and me were in cahoots.

Feel good about:
Feenie
- This is based on Deku's day 2 actions, but a reread from me is necessary. I don't see Deku bussing like that with one scumbud having already been caught, but I won't say it's out of the question. Feenie would be in the PoE if SMS is town anyway.

Scum:
Spiritual Mask Salesman
- Really CWACy, and also PoE.

I can elaborate more a little later if people want me to, but for now I gotta make breakfast then ISO Deku's posts.

Ooh. I see what's going on.

Eresh came up with the Neighborhood nonsense because they rolecopped one of the Masons on Night 1. I wonder if the Mason chat has two or three members.

I keep assuming majority exists lol
Vote: Eresh

Derp. I just copied the pings list lol

Anyways, since we have so many people on Eresh atm, and there's a 90% chance of Eresh death today unless someone else really messes up, don't be afraid to have one or two people move to other scumreads. When I have the time (later tonight probably), I will probably do the same. Make your beliefs known - just be sure that, at EoD, Eresh is the one at the stake.
We did catch scum early today, but since they're already caught, may as well push forward the conversation.
Damn, looking back I'm really really hitting myself for retracting my suspicion on Deku. This is the scummiest vote on the wagon. Honestly, my reasons for suspecting him were still valid, I just couldn't be assed to go back and try to make sense of anything with Eresh making a mess.

SMS has a grand total of six game-relevant posts, about half of which are now irrelevant due to the reveal that Ex fakecliamed and Eresh about to get lynched.

This feels almost like an intentional misrepresentation of Ex's words, and it's the only possibly AI thing I see in his history. Possible scum.
This is Deku's first really noteworthy post. I don't see Deku as much of a busser unless he needs to be, but I don't see this as bussing (I'll get to that more later). This looks more like planting seeds to open the opportunity of bussing later. I can recognize this because it's something that I do as scum, and it works.

scum /s

A half-hearted defense of Calvin that never went anywhere.

This reading of Eresh as town for next to no reason is highly suspicious. I feel like you wouldn't be this obvious to a scumbud tho; maybe third party buddying? Or possibly just a noobscum. Maybe a noobtown but his Day 2 gets worse.
@Kyriaki did you not have anyone at all you could've moved your day one vote to that had an actual purpose? Or did you just decide to stick with your RVS vote that doesn't really tell us much about you?

More clear Eresh buddying.

Blatant sheeping.

There is absolutely nothing I like here, though a lot of this could just be noobishness, so I'm slightly conflicted. How long has Kyriaki been playing mafia?
See, look at Deku's post about SMS, and then look at this one. Very different. Kyriaki is someone I strongly believe to be town, so I definitely find it noteworthy that Deku pursues him hard, while only lightly mentioning SMS as a possible scum read. This is important to keep in mind for my read of Feenie below.

I'm not liking Feenie. Just about everything they've said has been a reaction to something else, not really much in the way of original thoughts. They did create a readslist above, but a lot of those reads were pretty generally established by other people in the thread before then. The only controversial one was Kyriaki, and even then that was still something discussed earlier.

So, in order of towniest to least town (discounting myself):

AussieEevee
Space
ExLight

Tristan
LazySpy
Spiritual Mask Salesman
Feenie/Kyriaki ( not sure who I'd put lower).
This reads list is very important. Just like with Kyriaki, he hard scum reads Feenie while SMS is a moderate scum lean. Like I said before, DekuNut is not somebody I would see as a hardcore busser, especially since one of his scumbuds was already caught, so putting townies at the top of his scum list is in line with his playstyle.

It is for this reason that I am keeping my vote on SMS. Between his CWACy playstyle during Day 2 to Deku seemingly planting seeds on him, I think he is a very good place to look.

And if SMS flips town, Feenie is the next place we should look, but I think there's a really good case against SMS. Either way, we have a decent PoE.

Oh good that another mafia died.

@ZinnLav I didn't get a ping

Vote: Spiritual Mask Salesman

Most suspcious to least suspicious
SMS - mostly because of the interactions with Eresh. Although not as much as Deku, SMS tried to push for me.
Feenie - mostly because of the townleadering, although it seemed to stop. For some reason.
Space - neutral. Cop results say Indep. And I am 90% certain it is Kaneki's friend.
Mellow -neutral. Teammates with LazySpy.
Aussie - Cop
ExLight - double voter (+doc?)

Poor thing, must be lonely.

And actually think that’s a lie, but I get why you would do that.

Just reminding again that a Town check from Cop prolly means little to nothing anymore, so we gotta be careful with that.

So, what we know about mafia?
They rolecopped Mellow Night 1, or another mason and lost Rolecop Night 2. So they are pretty clueless on role as much as us (If you’re really the last Mason I don’t see the point to hide your role from us, since it would be extra info only to Town. If there’s another Mason, however, I think you’re doing it right).
Eresh roleblocked someone Night 1 but it didn’t seem to matter to anyone, I wonder. Aaand, that’s it? :LOL:

I wonder which power Godfather has, can anybody figure it out based on the personal experiences? No need to roleclaim, just suggestions. I think it’s going to be Ninja since they went for Lazy instead of Strongman’ing a bigger threat, but we’ll need evidence for that.

As we are I think everyone alread excluded Mellow, Aussie, and Space and me from the suspect list. Which leaves us with?
uuh

Feenie, SMS and Temaki, right?
All yall haven’t posted much the last few days, have you? I’d love to see the scumread list from Feenie and from SMS.

And actually think that’s a lie, but I get why you would do that.
Not a lie. I think you're confusing Masons with Neighbours in how they work traditionally.

I wonder which power Godfather has, can anybody figure it out based on the personal experiences? No need to roleclaim, just suggestions. I think it’s going to be Ninja since they went for Lazy instead of Strongman’ing a bigger threat, but we’ll need evidence for that.
Most likely investigation immune and bulletproof. That's quite typical of Godfathers.

As we are I think everyone alread excluded Mellow, Aussie, and Space and me from the suspect list. Which leaves us with?
uuh

Feenie, SMS and Temaki, right?
All yall haven’t posted much the last few days, have you? I’d love to see the scumread list from Feenie and from SMS.
Kyriaki is town too, almost 100%; I know their role. Granted, I know only their role and not alignment, but since i asked for clarification I can confirm that they are not Godfather.

Kyriaki is town too, almost 100%; I know their role. Granted, I know only their role and not alignment, but since i asked for clarification I can confirm that they are not Godfather.

I can trust that.

Btw, I noticed that both SMS and Feenie didn’t post-react to the doctor claim in anyway.
Feenie however didn’t emote-react to the majority vote post nor to Deku’s advice. SMS did, meaning that he visited the thread later, I wonder if that’s lurking.

well i was completely wrong about LazySpy (their interactions on the day phase ereshkigal got lynched had me suspicious as well as being the last to vote. kinda late for clarification on my part, but yeah)

Kyriaki I feel inclined to town read now, but only because of my role.
Kyriaki is town too, almost 100%; I know their role.

Is their role something that can go one way or the other? Because you felt "inclined" to town read them at first but then you sound more certain of them being town later.

Oh darn, my quotes got completely messed up. Anyway I'm going to take a look at SMS' interactions with Ereshkigal later

Is their role something that can go one way or the other? Because you felt "inclined" to town read them at first but then you sound more certain of them being town later.

Yea, I was thinking the same.
But I mean, if he was the last mafia the role he’d get would be Godfather, right? Well, assuming Mellow found out the exact role somehow. If it is anything else I suppose we can rule Temaki outta suspicion.

Back
Top Bottom