• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Closed Torchic's Fankid Blog

DeadlyRoseShipping (Chairman Rose/Oleana) kid (Everly)
  • IMG_3222.PNG

DOB: March 27, 3001
    Hometown/Region: Wyndon, Galar
    Hinodego name: N/A
    Sexuality: Heterosexual
    Blood Type: B
    Medical History: N/A
    MBTI: ISTJ
    Dislikes: Steel types, her bio dad, The ManTM
    Personality: A bitter woman with a vendetta against her dad. She’s got a bit of a one-track mind, and she doesn’t like it when she perceives others as better than her. Everything is a threat to her.
    Other Notes: Everly is a Fire, Fighting, and Ground type Trainer purely so she can have an advantage over Rose’s Steel types. She's the child of an affair between Rose and Oleana. To prevent a scandal, Rose refuses to acknowledge her, and so she aspires to challenge the Gym Circuit to spite him.

MossShipping (Roark/Gardenia) kids (Azalea, Byron Jr.)
  • Inktober and having way too many fankid profiles to do is getting to be a bit stressful, so I'm going to solve two problems at once. So take fankidtober day... 11. (Shoot did I post yesterday's picture here—)

CW//Mentions of death

IMG_3081.PNG

Full name: Azalea Ishikawa
    DOB: November 12, 3004
    Hometown/Region: Oreburgh City/Sinnoh
    Hinodego name: Suzu (スズ)
    Sexuality: Lesbian
    Blood Type: O
    Likes: Sculpture, gemstones, rock collecting, flowers, Combee
    Dislikes: Mining, coal
    Personality: A passive, shy girl who wants nothing more than to live a peaceful life among the flowers, but as the eldest sibling and because of her father’s injuries, she believes she needs to be the breadwinner of the family and relinquish her wants for the needs of her family.
    Other Notes: Coal mining is kind of dying in Sinnoh when she joins the family business, but her family needs the money. She really hates mining (it led to her grandpa’s death and dad's injuries after all), but Sinnoh is going through some economic issues.

IMG_3082.PNG

DOB: February 1, 3008
    Hometown/Region: Oreburgh City/Sinnoh
    Hinodego name: Tougan (トウガン)
    Sexuality: Unsure
    Medical History: Panic disorder
    MBTI: INTP
    Likes: His sister, fossils, having answers, reading, writing, writing angsty gothic fantasy
    Dislikes: Uncertainty, the dark
    Personality: Byron Jr. is a bit insecure and fearful of losing control, so he uses writing as a way to reclaim it. He’s very much a mommy’s/daddy’s boy and loves positive attention from parental/authority figures. He's a follower, especially of his elder sister.
    Other Notes: Born one month after the death of grandfather Byron.

TurnOnShipping (Fantina/Dahlia) kid (Roberta)
  • IMG_3155.PNG

Full name: Roberta Macabra-Zolotova
    DOB: November 1, 2999
    Hometown/Region: Hearthome City/Sinnoh
    Hinodego name: Vessa (ヴェッサ)
    Sexuality: Bisexual
    MBTI: ENTP
    Likes: Ghost types, fancy decor, socializing, fancy parties, embroidery
    Dislikes: People who don’t like Ghost types, getting dirty, rudeness
    Personality: Although she may come off as a stuffy socialite, she’s a very kind, polite woman who shows no mercy to those who disrespect her or her loved ones. She does everything with a refined grace and elegant charm.
    Other Notes: She has one Pokémon: a shiny Spiritomb she's known her whole life. Does she have special ties to Spiritomb? Not even her moms know. But Spiritomb is cool, so it’s all cool.

RoamShipping (Steven/Cynthia/Lance) kids (Lapis, Python, Amaru)
  • IMG_3064.PNG

Full name: Lapis Stone
    DOB: February 3, 3002
    Hometown/Region: Celestic Town or wherever the hell her dad is/Sinnoh or wherever the hell her dad is
    Hinodego name: Rapisu (ラピス)
    Blood Type: A
    Medical History: Currently on HRT
    Likes: Archaeology, history, poetry, being indoors, the moon
    Dislikes: Ghosts, forests, breaking the rules
    Personality: A bit quiet, though Lapis is very introspective and curious. When she does talk, she likes to mentally sort out her words so she can deliver smooth, extensive responses.
    Other Notes: She travels around a lot with her father, and she often reads while in his business meetings.

IMG_4200.PNG

Full name: Python Ryūjin
    DOB: November 25, 3002
    Hometown/Region: Celestic Town/Sinnoh
    Hinodego name: Laedo (ラエド)
    Medical History: Has a few scars from sparring with his Pokémon.
    MBTI: INTJ
    Dislikes: Weakness, emotional vulnerability,
    Personality: Being the son of Champion, Python values power above all else. He refuses to associate with “the weak”: emotionally open people, weak Trainers, non Trainers, etc. Only the strong survive in his eyes, and he has ties only to those he respects.
    Other Notes:

IMG_4198.PNG

Full name: Amaru Ryūjin
    DOB: February 16, 3004
    Hometown/Region: Celestic Town/Sinnoh
    Hinodego name: Cedo (レド)
    MBTI: ISTP
    Dislikes: The press, being in the public eye
    Personality: Tries to avoid conflict and the public eye. With the news watching him from the moment of his birth, he’s wary of opening up to others. He just wants to be left alone in his cave, vibing with his Dragon types.
    Other Notes:

Last edited:
    DualRivalShipping (Cheren/Bianca) kid (Lilli)
  • CW//Teen pregnancy
    IMG_3233 2.PNG

Full name: Lilli Hyeon
    DOB: December 5, 3001
    Hometown/Region: Nimbasa City/Unova
    Blood Type: AB
    Dislikes: Jock types, loud people
    Personality: An introverted girl who doesn’t have the best social skills. She gets overly excited when she gets to talk about her interests.
    Other Notes: She’s studying the Interdream Zone under Professor Burnet. The circumstances of her birth are… a bit messy. She was the result of a teen pregnancy, one that caused her grandparents to shun Cheren and Bianca. The two moved to Nimbasa City, and as such the Elesa/Skyla kids are very close to Lilli. In fact, Lilli and Gianna are childhood sweethearts.

AirplaneShipping (Elesa/Skyla) kids (Kaylee, Gianna)
  • IMG_3148.PNG

Full name: Kaylee Evers
    MBTI: ESTP
    Likes: Electric types, modern fashion, Hinode idols, parties, technopop
    Dislikes: Slow music, boring conversations
    Personality: A super energetic and confident young woman who’s always on the move. Her mind is bursting with ideas for battles or outfits, and she loves talking to other people about them.
    Other Notes: Kaylee specializes in Electric types.

IMG_3234 2.PNG

DOB: April 9, 3000
    MBTI: ESFP
    Dislikes:
    Personality: A bubbly girl with a heart of gold. She loves nature, and she loves spending time in the forest and flowers. She’s polite and sociable with everyone she meets.
    Other Notes: She has a team of butterfly Pokémon.

FrostedfairyShipping (Siebold/Valerie) kid (Michel)
  • IMG_4175.PNG

DOB: September 2, 3003
    Hometown/Region: Laverre City/Kalos
    Medical History: Bipolar I Disorder
    MBTI: ISFJ
    Dislikes: Being forced to go outside
    Personality: Michel is a solitary type. He spends days at a time hyperfocused on his art, only to crash soon after the high ends. He’s not usually one to make friends, but when he does, he gives it his all to make a lifelong friendship.
    Other Notes:

Criminal AU GracefulShipping (Wallace/Winona)/DamnedAngelShipping (Ghetsis/Winona) kids (Empyreal, Eclipse, David)
  • IMG_3133.PNG

IMG_3134.PNG

IMG_3235 2.PNG

Ramblings about the kids (CW//Icky age gaps, sexism)

So I didn't give these kids profiles because they're... not really like the other kids in the sense that they aren't part of some expanded universe Also they're way less developed than they should be. They're a part of a criminal AU fic that I started writing again purely because I found out the name for Ghetsis/Winona is DamnedAngelShipping, and I wanted to write Wallace and Winona being damned angels (read: criminals).

So basically, Winona and Ghetsis are in a loveless marriage of convenience, but Winona is having an affair with Wallace. And yes the affair involves robbing the rich and giving to the poor. Winona has two daughters with Ghetsis... but Ghetsis wants sons, and he only has one (Natural Harmonia Gropius). Empyreal and Eclipse inherited their mother's free spirit, and this along with their affinity for Wallace further infuriates Ghetsis. Eventually, Ghetsis gets the son he wants. The problem? The father isn't him; it's Wallace. Oooooh the drama.

GentryShipping (Sycamore/Diantha) kids (Camilla, Claudia, Cosette)
  • IMG_3007.PNG

Full name: Camilla Sycamore
    DOB: January 9, 3003
    Hometown/Region: Lumiose City/Kalos
    Sexuality: Asexual biromantic
    MBTI: INFJ
    Dislikes: Messy workplaces, drama
    Personality: A calm and peaceful young lady, Camilla likes to keep to herself and her research, though it does often lead to her getting lost in her thoughts. She hates any kind of conflict and will back off when it arises.
    Other Notes: Studies form changes in relation to energy types. She's the eldest of the triplets, older than Claudia by two minutes.

IMG_3008.PNG

Full name: Claudia Sycamore
    Hometown/Region: Lumiose City/Kalos
    Likes: Pretty things, acting, fancy parties, adventure novels, romance novels, adventure-romance novels
    Dislikes: Conflict, rudeness, Snooty people
    Personality: Social and smart with a knack for communicating in any situation. Unlike Camilla, Claudia tries to take an active approach to prevent or stop conflict. She does her best to keep up a pleasant front.
    Other Notes: She's the middle child of the triplets.

IMG_3009.PNG

Full name: Cosette Sycamore
    Hometown/Region:
    MBTI: INFP
    Likes: Classical music, learning about Pokémon, listening to her dad’s college lectures
    Dislikes: Jerks, suspicious behaviour
    Personality: A naive, head-in-the-clouds type of girl. She comes off as a ditz in social situations, but she’s very intelligent when it comes to Pokémon as a result of years in the lab and library. She wins 4D chess without even knowing how to play.
    Other Notes: She's the youngest of the triplets, younger than Claudia by one minute.

rambling about ideas for Unova kids
  • As the threadmark suggests, I'm just throwing ideas at the wall as I figure out Unova kids (full disclosure: I am the least in-the-know about Unova. Haven't played the games yet and haven't watched much of the anime). Feel free to throw ideas back at me.

Protagonists
    I'm both really into and really not into protagonist ships. Like, Calem/Serena is one of my favorite ships (and I also love Blue/Red and Leaf/Kris), but at the same time, I'm pretty indifferent to them? In theory, since they're blank canvases, I can project anything onto them, but that also brings the problem of overwhelm from choice. I have some ideas for the Unova protags outside of fankid stuff, but I feel like I should play the games before I write any stories on them.

As for ships, I'm debating polyamory shenanigans, monogamy, or monogamy with cheating/breakups. Rosa/Curtis is growing onto me. Hilda/Yancy maybe? Hilbert and Nate are enigmas. Should I do more Masters research of them? Maybe they'll remain single.

Rivals
    Cheren/Bianca is endgame for sure. Forgot about Hugh whoops. Maybe he'll get with Hilbert (one day I'll do my protagonist headcanons, but basically Hilbert is a Smogon competitive VGC type). I headcanon N as aspec, and I don't really see him ending up with anyone.

Gym Leaders
    Lenora/Hawes kid? Maybe one of the older kids (late 2990's- early 3000's). Rock type trainer, later Gym Leader. Probably gets along with Steven when he has his little ATAC arc in Unova.

Elesa/Skyla are decided already.

Giving Burgh a ward, a kid named Isaac who was originally an Elesa/Skyla kid until I switched parents to better develop Isaac.

Cilan/Ingo and Cress/Marlon are the two triplet families I have decided. Don't know what to do with Chili. Maybe he's a chronic bachelor. Do I give the three kids? Thinking of fluffy Crasher Wake being an uncle to Marlon and Cress's kid(s). I only just started shipping Cilan/Ingo, so I haven't figured out their relationship yet.

Probably gonna do Clay/OC and Drayden/OC. For like world reasons. Probably a Glacia/OC case where the kids are in their 20s-30s in ATAC era.

Probably keeping Brycen single, unless he's like Burgh's lover. Or he's in an open relationship because I waver between OTP-ing Grimsley/Brycen and Burgh/Brycen.

Iris is... shrugs. I really like her, but I don't really have any ships for her? Except Cilan/Iris, but that's for animeverse and this is gameverse. All I know is that she's probably Champion for a while, like over a decade so she's Champion when a lot of the fankids are starting their journeys. Benga maybe? Childhood sweethearts?

Battle Chatelaines are my go-to for crackship clownery, so Dana/Roxie and Evelyn/Emmet for now. Evelyn/Emmet is way more developed. Twins? Triplets?

Elite Four
    Yeah they're in a four-rouple and have two kids. One's a psychic, one's a medium.

Villains
    Colress???? For plot reasons, Ghetsis/Bryony, Ghetsis/Aliana, and Ghetsis/Celosia kids. Long story.

Seven facts about my kids (Hoshi)
  • Hoshi
    1. She has one Pokémon: a Bulbasaur she met in the forest.
    2. She's not too into battling. She doesn't have much confidence in her abilities as a trainer, not to mention that she doesn't like seeing her friends get hurt.
    3. 80% chance she ends up a psychic detective, inspired by the crime drama her mother Sabrina was on.
    4. She admires Sabrina as a psychic, but she prefers Erika as a psychic. Erika's much softer and sweeter, and sometimes Sabrina can be strict. But deep down, Sabrina just wants to protect her daughter.
    5. Hoshi likes slightly sour-sweet tastes, and she dislikes strong spicy and bitter flavours. I guess her Nature is... Timid.
    6. Characteristic: Good perseverance
    7. She's good friends with Anya and Umeko. The two often let up on their jerkass personas around her.

FleurDeGrenadeShipping (Grant/Viola) kids (Louis, Violet, Joseph)
  • IMG_3153.PNG

Full name: Louis Desroches
    DOB: May 18, 3000
    Hometown/Region: Santalune City/Kalos
    Sexuality: Pansexual
    MBTI: ESTP
    Dislikes: Dark caves, being alone
    Personality: A people person with a passion for being himself. He loves being in the spotlight, though that doesn’t mean he takes his power for granted or uses it for nefarious purposes. He may sometimes come off as self-centered, but he has a good heart.
    Other Notes:

IMG_3265.jpg

Full name: Violet Desroches
    DOB: June 30, 3002
    Sexuality: Panromantic
    Dislikes: Science classes, having no schedule
    Personality: A highly observant, organized girl who easily gets lost down research Bunnelby holes. She can’t help it; the world’s just too interesting! She asks all sorts of questions to learn more.
    Other Notes: Training under her aunt Alexa. Her specialty is in culture articles, reporting on the music, art, architecture, and food of the places she goes to.

IMG_3266.jpg

Full name: Joseph Desroches
    DOB: June 2, 3005
    MBTI: INFP
    Dislikes: Arguments, being dragged into conflict, sour flavours
    Personality: A pretty calm and level-headed kid who somehow gets thrown into weird things happening, to his chagrin. Big “reluctant hero” energy. Over time, he realizes that while he can’t really control what happens, he can at least have fun with it.
    Other Notes: His goal is to see all sorts of Pokémon, both shiny and not, to see a rainbow of colors and Pokémon. He eventually befriends a Diancie who escapes a life of royalty for a more free life.

Kid ship names pt. 1
  • If any of these ship names overlap with ship names for canon characters, uhhhhh I'm gonna just let myself get away with it (unless the ship name overlaps with a ship I talk about enough).

PiratePlateShipping - Robin/Delilah
    Based on this thread. One thing led to another, and now the gay pirate plate is an ancient Archie family tradition. The trope of "Wallace and/or Steven kid gets with Archie and Maxie kid" such a funny one and I too must join the bandwagon.

SailorScoutShipping - Anya/Umeko
    "What if magical girls but lowkey jerkasses (affectionate)" is the theme I'm running with these two, and their ship name matches this theme.

RetrocognitionShipping - Sparrow/Hoshi
    I... honestly don't know whether or not I ship these two, but it's been on my mind as of late. Retrocognition is the claimed psychic ability to gain knowledge of past events. Sparrow (likely) becomes a Lorekeeper-in-training as a young adult, and Hoshi can gain knowledge of past events (kind of???) through psychometry.

WhiteBeretShipping - Joseph/Koroneia
    Name says it all :enzap:

TreasuredGiftShipping (Calem/Serena/Shauna) kids (Zoé, Zach)
  • Making Calem/Serena into a polycule with Shauna was done purely on a whim but now I'm way too invested in it and have a full-on convoluted drama plot. Please bug me to write a fanfic about the Kalos gang. I love them so much.

IMG_4174.PNG

Full name: Zoé Geneviève Allard-Beaulieu
    DOB: February 18, 3005
    Hometown/Region: Aquacorde Town
    MBTI: ENFJ
    Dislikes: preppy rich kids (she puts up with them for work), techno music
    Personality: A calm and polite girl who wants nothing more than peace and a bunch of stylized Furfrou. She’s super approachable and easy to talk to. It’s hard for her to feel real, genuine anger, just annoyance or confusion.
    Other Notes:

IMG_3744.PNG

Full name: Zach Bernard Allard-Beaulieu
    DOB: February 18, 3005
    Hometown/Region: Aquacorde Town
    MBTI: ESFP
    Dislikes: Standing still for pictures, cheese
    Personality: A naive but good-hearted boy with big dreams of being a Pokémon racer. This puts him in minor conflict with his mother, but he nevertheless loves his family. He loves to explore the world, either alone or with his friends.
    Other Notes:

AquariumPlantShipping (Mallow/Lana) kid (Haunani)
  • IMG_4544.jpg

Full name: Haunani Mao
    DOB: December 20, 3005
    Hometown/Region:
    Medical History: congenital heterochromia, no underlying condition
    Dislikes: The ocean, swimming
    Personality: A bubbly and cheerful girl with boundless energy. She loves to learn and explore, and she often unknowingly drags her friends into adventure and danger. That being said, she does like to relax with a good novel and a cozy Pokémon.
    Other Notes: Ice type Trainer

MoonlilyShipping (Selene/Lillie) kid (Artemis)
  • I like the idea of Lillie and Selene adopting a bunch of Ultra Beast kids, so maybe maybe Electryone will get siblings one day.

IMG_4205.PNG

Full name: Electryone Tsukiyama
    DOB: ???
    Hometown/Region: Malie City
    Sexuality: Interesting humans
    Blood Type: Error 15: file not found
    Medical History: Error 15: file not found
    Dislikes: Suspicious adults, crosswalks
    Personality: An eccentric enigma who has a tendency to ask a lot of questions–too much, in some people’s opinion. But they’re just curious! They’re just… confused.
    Other Notes: Registered as a Faller, might be an Ultra Beast

Last edited:
    Back
    Top Bottom