• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Town of Salem: Rainbow - Endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because of old rules that just got replaced.
Those being? As far as I can see the only rule change was to defences. Why would that cause him to willingly claim that, or information he'd given you imply that? If you refuse to explain this properly I can't believe you.

Why would SoaringDylan claim to you? Especially with the number of times you have deceived towns in past games.

Vote: Darthwolf13
Because we never had a moment on here where we were the same team (informed) and Dylan wanted to make it happen. It he would succeed, we whould become the same team and there would be no reason to betray him.

Because we never had a moment on here where we were the same team (informed) and Dylan wanted to make it happen. It he would succeed, we whould become the same team and there would be no reason to betray him.
And so you're betraying him? Typical Darth move.
Basic defences protect you from vampire now.
Aaaaaaand? What, did he claim that he's stopped by basic defences?
I'm sorry Darth but you're just dodging questions left and right.

Unvote: Strike 2610
Vote: DarthWolf13

And so you're betraying him? Typical Darth move.
There is no way that we can work together, because of the new rules, therefore he is an enemy.

Aaaaaaand? What, did he claim that he's stopped by basic defences?
That's literally his character rule...

How am I avoiding questions? I'm answering everything that you ask.

How am I avoiding questions? I'm answering everything that you ask.
Exactly. You're answering my questions to the letter, and nothing more. All of the details are completely without context because you refuse to give it.
Let's put it like this: Tell us exactly what Dylan said to you, and why that makes him a vampire, and why you "can't" join him.

OK @DarthWolf13 , so, I've tried piecing together things you've said, and I may have figured out what the f*ck you've been trying to say.
So, what you're trying to say is: Dylan claimed Vampire to you, and intended to turn you tonight to put you on the same team (I'm guessing Vampires can do that), but due to the updated mechanics, your Basic Defence means he can't do that to you, so you've outed him as Vampire since you can't team up anymore.
Am I right?

Yes that's it. The only part you're missing is that he started of cautiously, saying he was a cult like role. He asked me if I wanted to work together (again, a thing we both wanted for a while) and if he therefore could convert me tonight. He asked this to make sure that I won't try to eliminate him from the game and get an ally. It would also remove any power I have, so he thought that if I wanted to work together with him and I still wanted to use any possible power that I should use it and that he would convert me N3 (his power has a 1 night cooldown).

We agreed to do it tonight, seemed like the best option to me. Then Cheff came in with his rule changed. This made it so that he can't convert me, because I have a basic defence. So our alliance couldn't work anymore. After that I just played the way I should, by eliminating all that oppose me, the vampire being one of them.

Sorry for being unclear to you. Reading back at my own messages, I can see why you didn't understand it. Apologies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom