• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

trading 5IV pokemon, some with HA and egg moves. giving away 4IV pokemon -closed-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: trading 5IV pokemon, some with HA and egg moves. giving away 4IV pokemon UPDATE 2

Hi, would you still happen to have a M/Shinx and a F/Vulpix?

Re: trading 5IV pokemon, some with HA and egg moves. giving away 4IV pokemon UPDATE 2

Hi,

Would you be interested to trade a 5IV F Reckless Starly and 4 IV F Charmander for your Female Venonat (31/31/x/31/31/31) and Chimchar (31/x/31/x/31/31)?

Thanks!

Could I get these?

ELGYEM F 31/31/31/31/31/x
PONYTA F 31/x/31/31/31/31
PHANPY F 31/31/31/x/31/x
SHINX M 31/31/31/x/x/31
SHELLOS F 31/31/31/x/31/31
VULPIX F x/x/31/31/31/3

Got 4 ivs breeding leftovers for you too =)

Thanks

My FC: 0748 -2349-7175

Is the Male Infiltrator Espurr still going? I have a bunch of pokémon off wondertrade which may have good IVs (they definitely have the optimum natures and I can't check yet) to trade for it, or if not, an event pokemon perhaps?

First and foremost....PHEW!

Nope, this thread is not allowed to slide off the first page. Long time no see redfoxlove, how've you been?

While I'm here, could I please get my hands on:
31/31/x/31/31/31 female Venonat (no terrain will be too tough for this Venonat)
31/x/x/31/31/31 Chansey
31/31/31/x/x/31 male Shinx
31/x/31/31/x/31 male Speed Boost Yanma (not too fussed about the Friend Ball)
x/31/31/x/31/31 male Cherubi
x/x/31/31/31/31 female Cottonee

I'm actually starting to run out of breeding leftovers, but I'll be sure to set some 4-5IV ones aside as thanks.

hiya dear. i'm good! always glad to see you back. thanks for watching out for the thread for me. i've got those for you and we're all good, see you soon!

Hi, would you still happen to have a M/Shinx and a F/Vulpix?

i do have quite a few shinx and a female vulpix or two. the female vulpix on the thread are still available minus the pending trade for F x/x/31/31/31/31. pick your spreads if you like and i'll set them aside. i'd like your IGN too, since things got crazy yesterday while i was gone.

Hi,

Would you be interested to trade a 5IV F Reckless Starly and 4 IV F Charmander for your Female Venonat (31/31/x/31/31/31) and Chimchar (31/x/31/x/31/31)?

Thanks!

yeah, sure! do you want that chimchar to be male or female? and what is your friend code and IGN so i can find you when the time comes.
Could I get these?

PHANPY F 31/31/31/x/31/x
SHINX M 31/31/31/x/x/31
VULPIX F x/x/31/31/31/3

Thanks

yeah, i've got those. i would like to know what leftovers you have as you're asking a lot of 5IVs and i like to be a bit choosy with those so i don't end up with a thousand more fletchlings and eevees. other than that, i'd like your IGN and then we're all set. i'll get you added

Is the Male Infiltrator Espurr still going? I have a bunch of pokémon off wondertrade which may have good IVs (they definitely have the optimum natures and I can't check yet) to trade for it, or if not, an event pokemon perhaps?

you've asked for two different espurrs. i have both available and if you want them both, they're yours. if you just changed your mind, that's fine too. just let me know what you're after for sure. as far as event pokemon, you've piqued my interest. what do you have? i ask that they not be hacks, and if they are the wondertrade pokemon would be fine.

Female Chimchar.

My FC is 1564-2052-8889 and IGN Andres.

Thanks!

Female Chimchar.

My FC is 1564-2052-8889 and IGN Andres.

Thanks!

i figured, just thought i'd be sure <3 i'll get you added then

you've asked for two different espurrs. i have both available and if you want them both, they're yours. if you just changed your mind, that's fine too. just let me know what you're after for sure. as far as event pokemon, you've piqued my interest. what do you have? i ask that they not be hacks, and if they are the wondertrade pokemon would be fine.

I'd prefer the Male Infiltrator Espurr stated in your list please (sorry for the confusion!). As for event pokémon, I have a VCG09 Milotic and a TRU Dragonite (GEN IV transfers) but I'm not sure how to verify their legitimacy sorry. I also have the PokeBank Celebi (not strictly event I know) to trade. Otherwise, it's the wonder trade pokes

I'd prefer the Male Infiltrator Espurr stated in your list please (sorry for the confusion!). As for event pokémon, I have a VCG09 Milotic and a TRU Dragonite (GEN IV transfers) but I'm not sure how to verify their legitimacy sorry. I also have the PokeBank Celebi (not strictly event I know) to trade. Otherwise, it's the wonder trade pokes

i would love that milotic, if that's okay by you. i can get you that espurr and i'll be online

EDIT: oh my goodness, it's awesome. you made my day <3

Last edited:

i do have quite a few shinx and a female vulpix or two. the female vulpix on the thread are still available minus the pending trade for F x/x/31/31/31/31. pick your spreads if you like and i'll set them aside. i'd like your IGN too, since things got crazy yesterday while i was gone.

I guess this one for the Shinx M 31/x/31/x/31/31 (Nicknamed Ace pls) and this one for the Vulpix F 31/x/31/x/31/31 (This one Ruby pls), though honestly I'm ok with any spreads ^^ And my IGN is Cat.

I guess this one for the Shinx M 31/x/31/x/31/31 (Nicknamed Ace pls) and this one for the Vulpix F 31/x/31/x/31/31 (This one Ruby pls), though honestly I'm ok with any spreads ^^ And my IGN is Cat.

okay, sounds perfect! i've got them all named and waiting for you whenever you come get them. let me know when it's a good time for you to trade :D

okay, sounds perfect! i've got them all named and waiting for you whenever you come get them. let me know when it's a good time for you to trade :D

I can trade now if you're free :)

]

Could I get these?

PHANPY F 31/31/31/x/31/x
SHINX M 31/31/31/x/x/31
VULPIX F x/x/31/31/31/3

Thanks

yeah, i've got those. i would like to know what leftovers you have as you're asking a lot of 5IVs and i like to be a bit choosy with those so i don't end up with a thousand more fletchlings and eevees. other than that, i'd like your IGN and then we're all set. i'll get you added

Don't worry no more fletchings or eevees x)

I got

Jolly shellder with Icicle Spear/ Rock Blast
Jolly Meditite with Bullet punch/fake out/psycho cut and drain punch
Modest Togepi with wish and nasty plot
Timid Abra w magic guard
Modest Larvesta
Adamant Mawile
Jolly Elekid with ice/thunder/fire punch
Jolly/Adamant moxie pinsir with quick attack and close combat
Timid Unburden Treecko

My IGN is Sergio.

Last edited:

]

Could I get these?

PHANPY F 31/31/31/x/31/x
SHINX M 31/31/31/x/x/31
VULPIX F x/x/31/31/31/3

Thanks

I got

Timid Abra w magic guard
Modest Larvesta
Adamant Mawile
Timid Unburden Treecko

My IGN is Sergio.

Sounds awesome, I'll have shellder, meditite, togepi, elekid, pinsir, and treecko :)

I can be online now if you give me just a second

F 31/31/31/x/31/31
Can I have this Shellos? I can trade you a Quirky female Nidoran with Rivalry and IVs of x/31/31/31/31/31, or a male Rash Tyrunt with the same IVs.

]

Could I get these?

PHANPY F 31/31/31/x/31/x
SHINX M 31/31/31/x/x/31
VULPIX F x/x/31/31/31/3

Thanks

I got

Timid Abra w magic guard
Modest Larvesta
Adamant Mawile
Timid Unburden Treecko

My IGN is Sergio.

Sounds awesome, I'll have shellder, meditite, togepi, elekid, pinsir, and treecko :)

I can be online now if you give me just a second

Great!!

They are here waiting for you =)

F 31/31/31/x/31/31
Can I have this Shellos? I can trade you a Quirky female Nidoran with Rivalry and IVs of x/31/31/31/31/31, or a male Rash Tyrunt with the same IVs.

That shellos is actually pending trade right now, sorry

can i adopt the torchic M 31/31/31/31/31/x and F 31/x/31/x/31/31 skarmory?

can i adopt the torchic M 31/31/31/31/31/x and F 31/x/31/x/31/31 skarmory?

Absolutely! I've got them for you. What's your game info?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom