• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Trainer Customization

I think it have have been neat if you could unlock clothing from previous games by having data of the previous games on your 3DS.

I think it have have been neat if you could unlock clothing from previous games by having data of the previous games on your 3DS.

It would have, except for the fact that your data for your games is stored on the game card and not the console (unlike a home console, like a 360 or PS3).

So I'm curious...is there a coupon you can use for yourself? I know the lady in the Lumiose boutique mentions a "special coupon", and another lady in Snowbelle boutique say that she got a hold of a "Discount Coupon" and can get everything half off now.

I'm disappointed in the small number of male clothing options compared to the females... female clothing has all kinds of interesting options (including a trenchcoat!) while males get hardly any decent or classy options (no trenchcoat or suits). Don't get me wrong though, I'm extremely happy that we got customization and I'm very content with my clothes compared to the defaults of the last 5 gens...

Do clothing stores have different cloths available based on what day it is?
(In the same way you can only catch a rotom on Tuesdays would I be restricted to only buying a certain hat on XXX day?)

There's nowhere near as much customization as I had anticipated, but I imagine that Nintendo will add more through DLC. Here's hoping the DLC doesn't actually cost anything. :p

Back
Top Bottom