• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Transformers: Galaxy *Me and Ampiomodio~*

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Relax, Bumblebee," said Jetfire. "We're going to be fine, this plan was supposed to get the Ark out of Decepticon's hands anyway..."

"Let's hope it stays that way..." said Optimus, not certain it would.

OOC: Time skip?

OOC: To the Ark and Nemesis drifting into Earth's orbit in modern day and crashing?

OOC: Ok, but let's introduce our humans first.

Akari set on a hill overlooking her home town, a rather high tech telescope set up in front of her, aimed at the night sky, a computer in her lap. "It's a beautiful night, so clear," she said, setting things up as she waited for her friend to arrive for their star gazing. "I wonder where he is..."

Daiku was just adding the finishing touches to his Motorcycle. He stood up, tested the engine, and set about to polishing it.

Akari took out a cell phone and called Daiku, he was supposed to be there about 10 minutes ago.

"Daiku, where are you?" asked Akari, somewhat annoyed. "You were supposed to be here an hour ago."

Daiku glanced at his watch, and froze. "Oh hell... Sorry! I'll be right there!" he said, slamming the phone down and changing his shirt, before hopping on his Motorcycle and speeding off.

Akari sighed, setting back down and waiting for her friend to arrive. She looked back up at the sky. "Amazing sky tonight..."

Akari looked to him. "It's fine," she said, looking up at the sky. "Beautiful night, the stars are nice and clear."

"I think that's Venus," said Akari. She then saw something interesting. "That's strange..." she said, looking at her laptop, take a look at this..." she said, pointing to the computer screen.

----------------

Ravaged by time, the Nemesis and Ark drifted into low earth orbit, the Ark's bow slammed through the front of the Nemesis, slicing it in half and the Ark's nose section breaking off as well, each piece falling in different directions and entering Earth's atmsophere, the nose cone falling towards the mountains near Akari and Daiku's postition.

-----------------

On a Decepticon ship in deep space, Starscream ran into the throne room of his boss. "Megatron, my lord!" he said, bowing. "We've picked up a distress call from an Autobot ship," he explained. "It's...It's the Ark!"

OOC: The nose section has the distress becon in it.

Daiku looked up, and tugged Akari's sleeve, pointing up. "I- I think we can see it without the computer..." he said, gesturing at the fragments of the Ark and Nemesis hurteling through the Sky, and igniting.
"Woah..."

Megatron sat in his throne, minicons still repairing his face, hand and chest from his confrontation with Prime. "The Ark..." he rasped. "Is the planet inhabited?" The ravaged Decepticon grunted to one of the Decepticons nearby, who meekly nodded. "All the better... you have done well, Starscream... but it would seem we've lost some of the ship..." he gestured to the back half. "No matter... all the fires in Kaon shall not stop me now..."

OOC: Um, that fight was eons ago, did Prime really damage him that badly? Just checking.

Starscream left out the Nemesis' location had been found as well, it was something only he knew and wanted to make use of. "Shall we set course for the planet, Lord Megatron?"

--------------------

Optimus ran to the bridge of his ship. "What's going on?" he asked, looking to Jetfire.

"We detected the distress call of the Ark, sir! It's on a planet called Earth!" announced Jetfire.

"Earth?" asked Optimus. "It's been eons...We have to investigate, Megatron has probably detected that signal as well, we must beat him to the Ark!"

-----------------

"Wow..." said Akari, watching. "Daiku, those look like ships..." she said, watching the nose section of the Ark crash into a mountain not far from their location. "...We have to check it out. If it's a human ship, there might be survivors, if it's alien...Well, just imagine what that would mean for mankind!"

OOC- Yep. Megatron would only stop a fight if he was mortally wounded.

Megatron nodded, a piece of shrapnel flicking from his throat. "We will have it. A new waves of Decepticonssss..." he coughed, voicebox crackeling. "But we must go soon... the Autobots will undoutabley benearby..."

Bumblebee drove to the Bridge. "The Ark? How'd it end up on this rock?" He said, gesturing Earth.

"Yeah! It does! Hop on, Akari, we're going in!" Daiku said, hopping on his bike, and turning it on.

"Shall I and Soundwave descend to earth, my lord?" asked Starscream, looking up at his boss.

------------

"It doesn't matter," said Optimus. "What matters is we find it before the Decepticons do," he stated. "Autobots, roll out!"

-------------

Akari hopped on the bike, doning a halmet. "Alright, let's go!"

OOC: I'm sorry sorry! I thought I'd already replied!

Ooc- It's no bother.

"Do... but if Prime is encountered... forget the protoforms... I want him... subdued..."

Bumblebee hopped into vehicle mode, and sped into one of the pods.

Daiku zoomed away on the bike.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom