• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

[TWG02] The Last Wolf

Status
Not open for further replies.

PlatinumHawke

The Big Goa Head
Reaction score
EDIT from Hallow♥: This thread has been closed due to age, post numbers, and inactivity.

Ok, it's time for round two, featuring (hopefully) much of the BMG staffers playing. Let's see how things go when the two mingle. The roster for this time around is... 35-40 10-15 players. Yea, it's ambitious, isn't it? Roles include:

4 Mafia (must remove one player each night, indicating who to do so)
1 Sheriff (can investigate one player per night to see if they are mafia or not)
2 Mason (only players to know that they are not mafia)
1 Doctor (can save one person after a mafia hit)
1 Vigilante (can announce his role and kill one player at day)

Edit: Since this game may get fairly big, the 48hour day will be implemented. Once 48hours have elapsed from the day beginning, who ever has the most votes to their name, wll be lynched. Bold any accusations in your post, and remember, you can change your vote through-out the day.

Re-Edit: Large scale changes made due to over-estimation on involvement.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can I join? I wasn't there last game, but that's only because by the time I found the thread the game had already begun.
I love Mafia, I used to play it all the time with my friends when I was little, but I've never played a post version before.

I'll join, if someone cares to explain how this will work.(I know how the game "Mafia" and its ilk work, but I don't know how you'd implement it on a fourm. I'm guessing lots of PMing?)

Me, me!!! I wish we could keep it to wolves, seers, and humans those....this might be confusing.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom