• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

UltimateSephiroth's UltimaTrades :: SEASON SALE! Pokémon for free!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: WANT - Certain rare legendaries, certain items

right erm, i know this is on the first list again but what about the shiny arbok?

ok right what about the manaphy and an espeon?

im actully on battle 4 in the battle tower but stright after ill be ready, is that ok?

ready!!!

my FC: 3438 2028 1026

Last edited:

I would love to trade! Would you like to get two of them all, or just those three and some three random dummy Pokémon?]

Ok, if I can choose which pokemon move the items, how about:

Bulbasaur, Mudkip, Cyndaquil, Feebas, Squirtle, Totodile?

and it depends on how many heart scales you actually want, like I said I have loads - and you seem able to diminish my wanted list quite a lot :eek:

Ok, if I can choose which pokemon move the items, how about:

Bulbasaur, Mudkip, Cyndaquil, Feebas, Squirtle, Totodile?

and it depends on how many heart scales you actually want, like I said I have loads - and you seem able to diminish my wanted list quite a lot :eek:

Yeah, I can provide you all those six Pokémon. I just have to breed a Squirtle and a Totodile (I think it takes about 15-20 mins). I can take as many Heart Scales as you want to give me, though the Lucky Egg and the TM are more important. You can transfer the items with any Pokémon you wish.I'll PM you once I've hatched the eggs.

Hello, I have some heart scales and would like to trade them for dratini, charmander, vulpix, trapinch, chikorita, and torchic if possible.

P.S. I just joined today, was recommended by my husby (Ryukami) so I am somewhat new to this. ^^;;

Hello, I have some heart scales and would like to trade them for dratini, charmander, vulpix, treecko, chikorita, and torchic if possible.

P.S. I just joined today, was recommended by my husby (Ryukami) so I am somewhat new to this. ^^;;

Sure, I can get you all of those. Just give me some time to evolve my Pupitar (roughly one and a half levels left) and then breed those Pokémon :p I think that I'll be ready in about half an hour; I'll PM you once I'm ready.

Awesome ^^

Re: UltimateSephiroth's UltimaTrades

Hiya everybody!

I expanded my thread to make it a shop instead (since I had both wants and offers, this is the better way to do this).

Please see the first post to see the rules, etc.

Hi there UltimateSephiroth! Your trade shop looks good, and there is something I like from it. This may seem like a noobish question coming from a new member like me, but you you trade the level 50 Mew for a 10 ANIV Celebi (the event one from Journey Across America)? If you can, thanks! If not, thanks anyway.

Hi there UltimateSephiroth! Your trade shop looks good, and there is something I like from it. This may seem like a noobish question coming from a new member like me, but you you trade the level 50 Mew for a 10 ANIV Celebi (the event one from Journey Across America)? If you can, thanks! If not, thanks anyway.

Sure, that's fine by me. Is the Celebi untrained? Can you trade right away?

The Celebi is 100% legit, and I got it personally from the Event. It's trained by around 1000 exp, but don't worry, I deleted the EVs using the happiness berries ;). I'm able to trade right now if you want.

The Celebi is 100% legit, and I got it personally from the Event. It's trained by around 1000 exp, but don't worry, I deleted the EVs using the happiness berries ;). I'm able to trade right now if you want.

Okay, that's fine. I just need your Friend Code :p

hi i have an event regigias and i'll trade it for a mew

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom