• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Unusable DLC?

omegaboxman

Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
Ok so when I try to fly to the teal mask map it says that my dlc is unusable. I can't start the indigo disk dlc but I got the guy with the hat to spawn in the school and when I try to talk to him the only dialog that I get seems like I said no to leaving even though the option never popped up.

A few people seem to be having trouble accessing the entire DLC, but that sounds like a new one. The Teal Mask shouldn't be restricted. Do you have any screenshots or anything?

Might wanna do like lissi said and check that you bought the right game's DLC. If so...might need to contact Nintendo or someone who can do more on that, unfortunately. Hopefully it's just something small you're missing.

If they didn't rush the games, they would not have all of these glitches and bugs, nor would they have to release patches for them. Why did they rush them?

If they didn't rush the games, they would not have all of these glitches and bugs, nor would they have to release patches for them. Why did they rush them?
Blame The Pokémon Company and their refusal to give GameFreak more time to actually develop these games tbh.

They simply must release a new game (or DLC since they stopped doing third versions) every single year, the merchandise machine must go on. (Because apparently one of the biggest media franchises in the entire world will DIE if they don't or something, I don't understand what the Hell TPC thinks)

Back
Top Bottom