• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Up Vs. Down Special 25th Anniversary Edition!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wrap up post
  • six-hundred.jpg

After an early disadvantage, the dragons allied themselves with notorious insane FAIRY Hunter, Denzel Crocker Maniacal Engineer, the Man of Steel. This was always an alliance of convenience, as the dragons enjoyed the extra fire power that ME provided, but many of them wondered what would happen when it became time to pay the piper.

Throughout the battle, ME had been muttering about capturing the FAIRIES and something about a New World Order, but nobody had taken him seriously. After all, the man was a certifiable nut job.

Finally, after a grueling battle, it looked like the dragons had the FAIRIES on the ropes. Although they resisted to the last, they were defeated.

128_pounds_of_pure_insanity___.jpg

Maniacal Engineer began laughing sinisterly.

“At last! At last!” he shouted gleefully, “the FAIRIES have been defeated. Now is the time for my New World Order! NEW WORLD ORDER!!!!!!”

Using his Flash Cannon, ME ripped open a portal into a realm of pure magic, Fairy World.

entrance.png

The insane mechanic joyfully jumped into the portal, and immediately began sapping all of the magic from their power supply, the giant wand.

bigwand.png

Using the magical energy he absorbed, ME began changing Fairy World into his own personal playground.

latest

The dragons attempted to follow, but ME raised a barrier to protect himself until he had completed his task.

Once the giant wand was drained, a terrifying transformation transpired. ME surged with the mystical energy, as he spawned metallic wings and blue armor.

latest

“I am now the Supreme Magical Ruler!” he declared, triumphantly, “all who stand in my way shall be erased from the cosmos!”

“What about us?” demanded the dragons, “we helped you!”

ME scratched his chin thoughtfully for a moment.

“Why yes, so you did,” he said, taking aim with a FAIRY weapon, “and now here’s your reward!”

latest

ME blasted the dragons with a magical energy beam. Weak to FAIRY attacks, the dragons were in danger of being defeated, as well.

Noticing Maniacal Engineer’s rampage, one of the dragons, Rainbow Cloud, sighed wearily. Knowing ME’s unstable nature, he had prepared for this occasion.

RC resurrected his Inverse Battle machine and had a conference with his fellow dragons.

“Maniacal Engineer has gained significant magical powers,” he said, “but once I turn on my Inverse Battle machine, the laws of nature will be reversed, and we’ll have the advantage!”

RC activated the device, just in time for ME to swoop in and start blasting FAIRY attacks. Newly immune to magical attacks, the dragons weren’t even scratched by the onslaught.

“What?!” demanded Maniacal Engineer, “that doesn’t make any sense! Oh well, time for plan b.”

ME once again took out his powerful Flash Cannon and began charging it up. When he had fully charged it, he fired the beam at the dragons.

To everyone’s surprise, the FAIRIES, led by HeriocSylveon, leapt up and tanked the attack. With the Inverse Battle machine in effect, they were barely singed by the metallic beam.

HeroicSylveon landed next to Rainbow Cloud and nodded.

“Let’s finish this!” exclaimed RC.

The Dragons fired off powerful Outrages, Dragon Claws, and Draco Meteors, while the FAIRIES added Moonblasts, Dazzling Gleams, and Pixilated Hyper Voices.

Draco_Meteor.png
    Moonblast.png

Maniacal Engineer was knocked off his feet by the powerful wave of attacks, he crashed into a trash can, but still he stood up again, the magical energy healing his wounds as fast as the dragons and FAIRIES could inflict them.

latest

“Okay that’s not working,” said Rainbow Cloud, “lets try something else.”

Working together, Rainbow Cloud and HeroicSylveon created a force field and trapped the insane mechanic inside it.

a_built_in_straitjacket.jpg

As the delusional madman pounded the force field’s walls with fury, Rainbow Cloud and HeroicSylveon shook hands paws and began walking away.

“You realize this is only a stopgap solution, right?” asked Rainbow Cloud, “he’ll get free at some point.”

HeroicSylveon shrugged.

“Yes, but then he’ll be the future’s problem, not ours,” he said.

25 VERSIONS UNTIL ME ESCAPES THE FORCE FIELD!

THE END!

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back
    Top Bottom