• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Video Game Character Guessing Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cherry_Lugia

Reaction score
Okay, I describe a video game character in one sentence and you have to tell me who I am describing. Here is the first one...

An emo mama's boy intent on becoming a god.

Who was I describing?

Sephiroth/Kuja/Kefka, be more precise on description kthx.

Well, that was fun. Why is this in the internet section? Unless he meant a character from an internet based game?

Here's one: he's a wannabe pirate.

?

Here's the hint for mine:

They live in the center of the galaxy, and can only live on planets that normally can't sustain most life forms.

THE GOD DAMN CREEPY OWL FROM OoT. Thing gave me nightmares.....
I wear green, live in a lava spewing land and have a face with 2 eyes that looks like a pig snout.

Here's my hint:

She's sexy, she's got blonde hair, she hides her body, she's-

Digimon?

Would you like to hear what he said again, hoot hoot?

Digimon live in another WORLD!

I was talking about the Grox, the bad guys of the galaxy in Spore.

Here's a pic:
picture4586t-grox.png

Here's another character:

I'm like Pikachu and Veemon, but I'm not a Pokemon OR a Digimon.

King DeeDeeDee?

A violinist girl who meets a soccer-playing boy and a flying jester.

^NiGHTS?

Here's one:
I'm a little round around the edges, and I have a huge mouth, though I don't talk much. I've been called a compulsive eater at times, but that doesn't stop the ladies from loving me. In fact, I have a Ms. I only wish the ghosts of my past would leave the two of us alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom