• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Video Games Mafia - Endgame: The Video Games have taken over the world 19/10/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Video Games Mafia - Accepting signups 29/09/2015

Even if you did, the character list would be randomized before being assigned. I think I'll do something similar to Flopunny's Chaos Mafia in the future with video games. I do like that idea.

BAG, I highly suggest you read the stickies in this forum, as there are some guides that will help you out.

Last edited:

Mentioning everyone that has signed up so far, sub and player, as I have made a minor addition to the rules.

Voting and Night Actions automatically lock at midnight AWST (4pm GMT) according to the forum clock. Anything received after that point does not count. This happens even if Zexy and myself are unable to make an update for whatever reason.

@Zexy;

Mentioning everyone that has signed up so far, sub and player, as I have made a minor addition to the rules.

Voting and Night Actions automatically lock at midnight AWST (4pm GMT) according to the forum clock. Anything received after that point does not count. This happens even if Zexy and myself are unable to make an update for whatever reason.
Nice addition. To clarify, votes at :00 DO count, but votes at :01 do NOT.

I'll play, please.

I'll play.

I'd like to play!

I'm fairly new to mafia but I wish to play.

Hi there, I'm in.

It's been a while since I've played Mafia, but this one seems so interesting I can't resist. I'll join.

Count Dragelsnart? Who does he think he is? @Count von Count;?
he actually could be, despite what people think, there is clear evidence that I am not, Count von Count, since he posted yesterday, during one of my holidays.

Anyway, since I am now off hiatus, I shall join this game of mafia. Let's see if I can survive passed Day 2 and break my bad luck streak!

My schedule's clearing up a bit so hopefully by the time this starts I'll be raring for another game. Sign me up, please!

sincerely hoping i get mafia as well since i haven't played as scum for so long v_v

I would love to, but my busy schedule won't be over until two weeks later so yeah.

Just sayin'

I'm afraid I'm also too busy :(

I would love to, but my busy schedule won't be over until two weeks later so yeah.

Just sayin'

Fair enough to the both of you, and to @Count Dragelsnart; who replied in RM.

I'm going to give this a couple more days and if we can't get anyone else, we'll cut some roles and start. Probably Saturday

After some careful consideration, I have decided to go with what we have, Therefore.

It is now Night 0.

Role PMs will begin going out in the next hour. Please confirm when you receive them.

Phase ends: Saturday 10th October 2015 at 00:00

EDIT: All role pms have now been sent as of 9th October 02:22!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom