• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Vixana's Edge of Reason [Gen VI]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 5 IV Charmanders

Can get a male solar power attack I can trade an imposter ditto
FC 1075-1377-1099

Could I have a female down attack? I can offer and BP item, but I only currently have: Choice scarf, wide lens, assault vest, weakness policy, and life orb.
Edit: if you run out of the down attacks, I'll take any female except for down special attack.

I would like Male Blaze down Special Defense. My FC is in my sig. I can give you an IV bred Larvitar.

I fell for that myself with the first post of this. I acutally had to edit in my signature.

Can get a male solar power attack I can trade an imposter ditto
FC 1075-1377-1099

Just to be fully clear, that would be without full attack.

Could I have a female down attack? I can offer and BP item, but I only currently have: Choice scarf, wide lens, assault vest, weakness policy, and life orb.
Edit: if you run out of the down attacks, I'll take any female except for down special attack.

I've got one left, it's blaze. And the wide lens is always helpful.

Anyway, I can help all three of you out, so your codes are added.

It says you're not available right now...

Sorry, I took a moment to match you with your desire. Next thread I will be asking for trainer (in game) names.

Update: At this point no more Charmanders are being made, as I finally got the shiny one.
Also that means my most wanted thing has changed: for the second I'm looking for houndoomite and mewtwonite Y.

Last edited:

Well, I have the speed item at this point, so any of the others work. And you want the female solar power down attack?
Yes, I'll work on it then.

Well, things around here have been moving rather quickly. The exact one you asked for is gone, and I've gotten all the power items at least once now.

The first of the torchics are here.

Last edited:
Re: 5 IV Charmanders and Torchics

Ok, I finally feel like I have enough to start offering the torchics.

Can I get a male speed boost Torchic down sp atk?

I believe I still have some 4 IV Eevees.

This is normally where I'd say something about these things being currently rather rare, but last time I tried that it backfired on me. Still a four isn't all that rare.

This is normally where I'd say something about these things being currently rather rare, but last time I tried that it backfired on me. Still a four isn't all that rare.

If you still want BP items, I'm pretty sure I can an assault vest or something.

That would be helpful. Right now I'm dealing with the fact that I have basically no bank space left.

That would be helpful. Right now I'm dealing with the fact that I have basically no bank space left.

I'll just have the Eevee hold it. When you're ready, let me know. Getting another assault vest shouldn't take too long.

Now I am ready enough, I surfaced from getting the normal types into one corner of the bank, and am actually planning to use the assault vest in early battle mansion tries (I'm not sure what exactly I'm using yet, but still, it would be nice to have.)

After a few days of bank sorting, I realize I am going to run out eventually, and I think I can live with that.

The goomies will be here soon.

Last edited:

Another day, and still an insignificant amount of goomies.

Re: 5 IV Charmanders, Torchics, and Goomies

It's been a busy week.

Heya :) I'm interested in your male speed boost Torchic and Female, Gooey Goomy, down Defense. I haven't been grinding battle maison so I don't have good items to offer. For one, would you be interested in a female or male flawless (-SpAtk) Adamant Growlithe, Intimidate, in a luxury ball? They have the egg moves Flare Blitz, Close Combat, Morning Sun, and Iron Tail (I skipped Crunch since Growlithe learns it naturally). I might have a flash fire one somewhere, but I've been breeding with an Intimidate female so I mostly have those.

For the other, I've also bred some 5IV imperfect Calm Chlorophyll Bulbasaurs with Giga Drain, but they're in regular Pokeballs. I have males down HP, Def, Sp. Def, or Speed. I have one female 5IV without defense. Or I could give you a pair of 4IVs that cover all 6 stats.

Let me know if you're interested in any, thanks.

eta: Just realized I traded the female 5IV away, sorry =/

Last edited:

Heya :) I'm interested in your male speed boost Torchic and Female, Gooey Goomy, down Defense. I haven't been grinding battle maison so I don't have good items to offer. For one, would you be interested in a female or male flawless (-SpAtk) Adamant Growlithe, Intimidate, in a luxury ball? They have the egg moves Flare Blitz, Close Combat, Morning Sun, and Iron Tail (I skipped Crunch since Growlithe learns it naturally). I might have a flash fire one somewhere, but I've been breeding with an Intimidate female so I mostly have those.

For the other, I've also bred some 5IV imperfect Calm Chlorophyll Bulbasaurs with Giga Drain, but they're in regular Pokeballs. I have males down HP, Def, Sp. Def, or Speed. I have one female 5IV without defense. Or I could give you a pair of 4IVs that cover all 6 stats.

Let me know if you're interested in any, thanks.

eta: Just realized I traded the female 5IV away, sorry =/

Hey now, all sorts of items can be helpful. There are other things that might be useful, like things high on the pickup table or simply rarer held items, it doesn't have to be from mansion to have value.

Anyway, Growlithe's hidden ability is justified. Of which, I already have one, so I'd likely toss yours out if you handed me it, I simply do not have room for every little thing. As for it being effectively flawless? I already have a truly flawless Blaziken.

However, I do not yet have a Chlorophyll Bulbasaur.

Of course, I would like to make a point that I said if you needed help, you could ask for it. So tell me what are you going to do with a down defense Goomy?

@Vixana - Fair enough on the Growlithe. I was going to breed Justified, but changed my mind since Intimidate seemed more useful in most circumstances and I'd likely use it more.

I realized I have a different male with baton pass I can breed with the female Torchic, so I don't really need that. Still interested in the Goomy. I have a JPN male with 4IVs I wanted to breed with it for MM. And I need a 6IV male in the Dragon egg group so I was going to breed for that while I was at it.

I already got a shiny Chlorophyll Bulbasaur and a 6IV one so I don't plan on breeding that again. I can give you leftovers on an imperfect male Bulbasaur or a 4IV female Bulbasaur (missing atk/spdef)? Not sure you'd want the female though since it's in a regular Pokeball.

Let me know and no worries if that doesn't interest you. I plan on breeding other things in the future so maybe something down the road would interest you. If that shiny Growlithe would only show up <_<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom