• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Voice Acting Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still need to send lines to a Digimon Frontier fandub. Gah..stupid parents are still up. >.< Sleeeep parents sleep.

I tried another one based on Girl Genius. This time I tried one of the voices I'm quite good at - the Jägermonsters. (Script from here and here)

Someone asked me if I've thought about playing evil characters, since I have a low natural range for a woman. Evil and/or insane characters are my favorites, actually. As I said in my reply... "It's hard to play a character everyone loves; it's fun to play one everyone hates!"

That sounds good Katsu! The ending... no comment but the whole ist nice

Hey, I asked RTL2 for a job as voice actress. XD Let´s see what the respond will be.

So...I revived the banned episode fandub project on the Voice Acting Alliance forums...I'm gonna listen to the auditions later...

Anyway, I'm wondering how hard it is to voice act in NYC. My dad tells me it's a bad place to be AND a bad place to voice act in comparison to places like Los Angeles.

A bad place to be? Whaaaaat?

Look, maybe it's just because of where I've lived, but I can't see anything that could make NYC unappealing as a place to be.

If it's a worry about crime - I know my mom gave me hundreds of warnings before I went, urging me to be careful, after a bad encounter she had in the city - that's a worry in any city, isn't it? And I've heard they've done a lot of work cleaning up NYC in that regard. And if you just keep your wits about you and keep aware of what's going on, you can help keep yourself safe from stumbling head-first into trouble.

It really is a fun and cool city, too. I'm still not sure about the voice acting thing, but I do know that whatever I do, I'd like to do it in NYC.

Ahh, voice acting...one of my favourite pastimes.

I tend to end up doing all the 'wacky' voices. For example, I can impersonate Meowth, Stitch and Gus from Robot Boy to an extent XD; I also have a evil British female villain voice tucked away somewhere. In the past, I organized and completed a dubbing of the banned Dratini ep.

I am a great fan of Maddie Blaustein's work, and the rest of the original Pokemon voice team come in close too. But Maddie's always been my personal fave =D I also like the works of Nathan Lane, Wayne Knight and my own team of talented VAs who have been working so hard on helping contribute to my feature length animation project.

But I don't know whether I could record in a studio, nuh uh ._.

Yeah, I loved "Safari, So Good!" (C.A.A.T's fandub). It inspired me to fandub the Ice Cave and Porygon episodes...wait, has there been a good fandub of the Porygon episode yet? I've heard about fandubs a few times for that episode, but I haven't come across any.

Thanks Pie, you and Rachel are great helps when it comes to this...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom