• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Voice Actors of Gym Leaders

PAK Man

Reaction score
I'm trying to identify the voice actors of some gym leaders. I've figured out a lot of them, but there's a few I still haven't figured out. I have a list below of the ones that are either unconfirmed or unknown altogether.

Koga - Ken Gates or Stan Hart? (both were posted on Wikipedia, but Gates has been removed. I can see it as either one)
Cissy - Lisa Ortiz? (from what I remember, it sounded just like her)
Morty - Andy Rannells? (he's rumored to have done Morty's voice, but I don't think he worked for the show at that point)
Jasmine - Megan Hollingshead?
Roxanne - Amy Palant? (again, I'm not sure if she worked for the show at that point.)
Brawly - Jason Griffith? (see above)
Tate - Jason Griffith or Andy Rannells? (I've heard various people say it's Griffith, but Rannells was credited in both episodes. This also happened with Liza and everybody saying Amanda Brown did her voice, when it was actually Andi Whaley)

UNKNOWN:
Danny
Luana

Just wondering if anybody knew about these voices.

Tate is DEFINATELY Griffith, I can recognize his Sonic-voice miles away.

Lt. Surge was Maddie.
Juan was Sean Schemmel.
Brawly, without a doubt, is Wayne Grayson.

Please note: The thread is from 17 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom