• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

WANTED: Reshiram and Regice

Gwingle

Reaction score
I need a Reshiram and Regice, no specifications. Doesn't matter if it's UT or not, IVs and EVs don't matter either. I have move-bred and IV-bred Pokemon that I can trade for them. Details on the Pokemon I can trade if you are interested.

Also, the Regice can be traded to me in Gen IV if necessary.

EDIT: I got the Regice.

Last edited:
Id be willing to trade a UT Hoenn Arrived Regice on either Gen. Do you happen to have a Tornadus, Vullaby, or Sawk. Those are the only Pokemon i'm currently searching for in Gen 5. If not then we can negotiate for some move bred Pokemon.

I have a Tornadus, but I'm not willing to trade that, and I don't have any of the others.

I have the following move-bred Pokemon (some may not be move-bred; I can't remember which are egg moves.)
Gastlys with Hypnosis, Lick, and Night Shade.
Pichus with Charm, Thunderbolt, Thunder, and Volt Tackle.
Torchics with Scratch, Growl, and Dig.
Bulbasaurs with Tackle, Magical Leaf, and Giga Drain.
Totodiles with Scratch, Leer, Crunch, and Surf.
Togepis with Growl, Charm, and Solar Beam.
Shinx with Tackle, Thunder Fang, and Crunch.

(Personally, I'd go with a Pichu.)

Hello,

This Monday i'll trade Reshiram between 10AM and 1 PM Central time, and in return i'd be interested in one of those great Pichus.
Hope it works for you :D

I need a Reshiram and Regice, no specifications. Doesn't matter if it's UT or not, IVs and EVs don't matter either. I have move-bred and IV-bred Pokemon that I can trade for them. Details on the Pokemon I can trade if you are interested.

Also, the Regice can be traded to me in Gen IV if necessary.

I can trade you my Regice for 2 Volt Tackle Pichus. Is it a deal?

I can trade you my Regice for 2 Volt Tackle Pichus. Is it a deal?

I've got a Regice offer going right now. If for some reason I don't get it, I'll let you know. But odds are, I'll get it.
EDIT: Got the Regice, so sorry, no deal.

Hello,
This Monday i'll trade Reshiram between 10AM and 1 PM Central time, and in return i'd be interested in one of those great Pichus.
Hope it works for you :D

Unfortunately, I'll be in school then. Are there any other times I could trade you? I can trade you any time during the day after the 23rd, but until then I can only trade between 4 PM and 8 or 9 PM Eastern Time.
EDIT: Let me be more specific. I can trade between 4 PM and 9 PM EST on Monday through Friday; Between 10 AM and 9 PM on Saturday and Sunday; After the 23rd, practically any time is good.

Last edited:
Well I can come online tonight later too ( i go to the local library to do so, and it's open 'til 8)

Sorry if it's a hassle for you at all, but i will try to be on around 6, OK?

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom