• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VI: Wanted: Shinies! Giving egg-moves & HA!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cheren2345

Reaction score
I'm looking for the following Shinies in this order:
Dedenne
Furfrou
Fennekin
Gogoat

I can offer:
Egg move Bulbasaur
Egg move Piplup
HA Phantump
HA Mawile
HA Manectric

If you have any of these Shinies plz post.

Global Trade Station Rules said:
2. Do not type the thread title in all capitals; we will rename your thread if necessary.
If your thread is left unnoticed, you may bump your thread only once every five days. Also, if you have multiple wants/offers of single Pokémon, post them all in the same thread. We want each member to have an equal chance at their thread being noticed.

I'm closing this thread, you already have a thread for shinies located on the first page of the wanted station with almost the same exact wants. Just because it receives no replies it doesn't warrant a new thread every other day, it's not fair to the others like our rules say. So be patient, and if you get no replies your allowed to bump your thread every five days. Our rules also say to use one thread for all your wants/needs so I'll also be closing the HA Pokemon thread you made just yesterday.

I did however merge your HA Pokemon thread, your current shiny thread into your legendary pokemon thread.

If you have any questions feel free to PM me or another GTS moderator anytime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom