• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

War Room Murder Mystery 3 - GAME ENDS, LIFE WINS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: War Room Murder Mystery 3 - TURN 0 - 20150507

@Flopjack; @The_Pikachu; @Sword Master; @HumanDawn; @Soulmaster; @badasstroperMCH;

Everyone has confirmed so let's get started.

TURN 1

This phase will last up to 48 hours (11 PM May 9th, GMT +9).
If I get actions from all of you within 24 hours, I'll end the phase after 24 hours.

Please send in your actions.

For the newbies, a Suggestion consists of a suspect, a weapon, and a location that you think can be related to the murder. (Aka the clues you haven't received.)

You're aiming to get a Suggestion that I cannot disapprove - which would be the answer.

Re: War Room Murder Mystery 3 - TURN 1 Send in the suggestions! - 20150507

@Flopjack; @The_Pikachu; @Sword Master; @HumanDawn; @Soulmaster; @badasstroperMCH;

24 hours remaining for this Turn.

And one edit to the rules - considering that the phases are 48 hours long, waiting for the third time players forget to turn in their actions is too long (it would be unfair for those who sub in since they'd have way less clues to play the game with), I'm editing it to 72 hours of inactivity before subbing someone out.

Re: War Room Murder Mystery 3 - TURN 2 - 20150509

Come on guys! If we all send them earlier Mintaka would just end the Turn in 24 hours, not 48!

@Mintaka;

Simply put, I'm sick so I can't participate in this. Apologies.

@The_Pikachu; no worries. Hope you feel better soon!

----
@Flopjack; @Sword Master; @HumanDawn; @Soulmaster; @badasstroperMCH;
@Life; is subbing for The_Pikachu.

I'm extending this phase for an extra 24 hours so Life can submit his move for this turn. For those who haven't submitted your action, or wish to make changes, this is your chance.

Re: War Room Murder Mystery 3 - TURN 2 extended - 20150511

Just wanted to say that I received my cards, sent in my action, and am excited to be playing with you all. (~:

Re: War Room Murder Mystery 3 - TURN 3 - 20150512

@Flopjack; @Life; @Kyriaki; @HumanDawn; @Soulmaster; @badasstroperMCH;

Turn 4. Please send in your actions.

Sorry about yesterday >< Everyone had actually sent their move in time but I went to bed earlier than usual so I missed the update.

I'll update now. This Turn will end at 11 PM May 15th (24 + 15 hours), but if I get all the moves within 15 or so hours, I'll update early.

Re: War Room Murder Mystery 3 - TURN 4 - 20150514

@Flopjack; @Life; @Kyriaki; @HumanDawn; @Soulmaster; @badasstroperMCH;

A little less than 24 hours remaining for this Turn.

A last reminder - please check the board before choosing locations.

Starting from next Turn, I will not be giving reminders about 'technical errors' in your actions in mid of a Turn. (I will still tell you right before the update, like I do for when disapproving Suggestions, so you know why your action failed.) So be careful!

If you realize you made a mistake when submitting an action, as long as you send in the corrected one before the update, it's alright.

Re: War Room Murder Mystery 3 - TURN 7 - 20150519

For the fun of it, since someone had asked me of this, and since there might be people who like writing fancy stuff for that final public accusation...

Officially for the sake of the plot, the victim is Phoenicks, but if you want to suggest someone else, then I'm open to it.

In the last game I let Hellion be victim since he hosted the first BMGf themed murder mystery. But the host of the second game was me, and now I am hosting again, so...couldn't kill me :3

y u ask for the sheer reason that everyone hates him and I hate him too
you need to pray that he isn't an enemy when you're playing a mafia game with him
or sometimes that he isn't in your game when you host

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom