• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Weirdest thing about D/P

Lt. Colonel Roy Mustang

Halloween Costume
Reaction score
What do you think the weirdest thing about D/P is?

I think that hacked shinies get turned into bad eggs on PBR, but Wondertombs don't is the weirdest thing.

hmmm the weirdest thing is... team galactic's sense of style!

p.s. i love full metal alchemist lol!

What do you think the weirdest thing about D/P is?

I think that hacked shinies get turned into bad eggs on PBR, but Wondertombs don't is the weirdest thing.

Is that true? So in Pokemon Battle Revolution, the game can tell if someones Pokemon is hacked? Pretty sneaky Nintendo, very very sneaky indeed. Unfortunate for me however!

I think the weirdest thing is that if you go to the pokedex, go to empoleons entry, go to the sound page, flip the switch the opposite way, turn the knob all the way to the left, and press the repeat button, press play, and then hold down on the spinning wheel thing, empoleons call sounds like a car starting up.

I think the weirdest thing is that if you go to the pokedex, go to empoleons entry, go to the sound page, flip the switch the opposite way, turn the knob all the way to the left, and press the repeat button, press play, and then hold down on the spinning wheel thing, empoleons call sounds like a car starting up.

i tried it and i disagree

Please note: The thread is from 17 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom